Autopsy AFL 2020 R2 - Brisbane V Freo Sat 13th 1:45pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Brisbane by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremantle by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Brisbane by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Fremantle by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Brisbane by a lot

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Fremantle by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well considering my team was playing, I watched the whole game.

Actually felt the Margetts influence against Freo was very noticeable (As I've said multiple times now) but I also noticed the lack of free kicks at times to us.

I don't agree that Freo were "very very unlucky". For a team that had the same amount of chances and more free kicks, no I disagree. The eye test says that Freo were coming hard in the last quarter because we did a bit more of the work earlier, but as humans we sometimes forget about the past, even if it wasn't long ago.

As I've said, I agree that Margetts was noticeably s**t towards Freo but still felt it would be disingenous to say that was the only reason Freo lost the game, especially when it ended up being a 12 point margin.

As for the Brisbane bashing, well if you read the thread you'd think we employ Margetts and specifically asked him to make bad decisions. I don't mind teams wanting us to lose, it means we aren't s**t anymore but jesus christ, some of the takes are laughable.
A majority of the free kicks Freo got were in the first half but Bris were super undisciplined though i'm sure you can agree.
I remember there being like a 10-11 fk gap at the time and not being surprised but not being able to think of any unfair calls

Love the dockers fans in here taking their frustration out on Margetts.

Reality is Freo didn't take opportunities they did have, but like their club, Freo supporters are looking for someone else to blame.
Reality is WC are old and overated.
But like their club (and coach)WC supporters will be looking to blame someone else for tonight’s pathetic performance

Back