Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Cats v North Wed August 5th 5:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
It’s hilarious reading people whinging about cats players ‘waving the arms’ for a free.

every game I have watched this year has been replete with players from all sides doing it.

But then again they have a legitimate claim. Geelong on the other hand has never been infringed against.
No not Richmond players

They are noble sportsmen, beyond all criticism

It’s hilarious reading people whinging about cats players ‘waving the arms’ for a free.

every game I have watched this year has been replete with players from all sides doing it.

But then again they have a legitimate claim. Geelong on the other hand has never been infringed against.

I mean, you're right, but that Selwood one was both appealing for a nothing deliberate and had the face that could only be best summed up as "entitled whinge face". It wasn't a pretty look.

Everything else so far however has been garden variety appealing though.

Last edited:

Antzzz

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I mean, you're right, but that Selwood one was both appealing for a nothing deliberate and had the face that could only be bested summed up as "entitled whinge face". It wasn't a pretty look.

Everything else so far however has been garden variety appealing though.
Spot on

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
How could the umps miss 2 blatant free kicks against Stephen hockings cats? Goldstein had his guernsey pulled up to his head in the boundary thrown in ruck...play on. Myers shoves his opponent in the back right infront of Andrew Stephens and it’s play on

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
You're allowed to hold your space with hands in the back. Learn the rules.

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
The umpiring has favoured the Cats, but losing Boner so early probably made this impossible.
So unlucky for North.

Like most of the country I'll switch off here and hope for some entertainment from Melb/Crows

Back