Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Cats v North Wed August 5th 5:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lacklustre game, but I am pleased we ran the game out after a four day break and a flight across the country. Geelong might have been forgiven for putting the cue in the rack and clinging on to a gentlemanly two goal lead.

90-57 = 33 for future reference Hawkins :thumbsu:

All in all no surprises from this game. At the start of the day you could've probably scripted this entire game (including harsh luck befalling the luckless Ben Brown). Geelong getting another good hit out, Kangas with a few things to hang their hat on.

All free kicks to Geelong are the distilled essence of corruption. No free kicks the other way count at all.
I remember the Cats v Suns game day thread with complaints Geelong was lucky to win despite double the scoring shots and it was due to the free kicks despite getting half of that of the Suns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

90-57 = 33 for future reference Hawkins :thumbsu:

All in all no surprises from this game. At the start of the day you could've probably scripted this entire game (including harsh luck befalling the luckless Ben Brown). Geelong getting another good hit out, Kangas with a few things to hang their hat on.

We have very little to hang our hat on lol.

Tonight he has had a bad game but that's not what you said.

what did i say? I don't rate Goldstein in the top 10 of afl ruckman. he offers nothing defensively or around the ground. and he has terrible hands, drops a lot of marks and makes poor decisions that cost goals weekly. north have got to go Daw as number 1 ruck

Guthrie tackles him high, then slams him into the ground. Gerard - I think he was unlucky to be penalised there haha
He ducked and should have been pinged holding the ball anyway and then he flipped Guthrie. Seems cut and dry to me

Back