Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Crows v Demons Wed August 5th 8:10pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Demons by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Jackson will be better than Gawn and Grundy

Big call.

I think he projects to be Naitanui like if all goes well but not as explosive or powerful, but much better game sense

A long way to go though.

Hopefully he doesn’t end up back in Perth to replace Naitanui in a few years’ time.

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Just checking, no downhill skiing Camrys here tonight? Nope? None???

LMAO

Jackson will be better than Gawn and Grundy

Early days, but Melbourne were bagged for both picks but they look to be spot on with both. No doubt Sydney would have taken Jackson if we had that pick.

Just checking, no downhill skiing Camrys here tonight? Nope? None???

LMAO

Hey they might suck but I love Fogarty for scoring and Seedman for getting 15 lol

Tap Tap Tapperoo

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
I got sledged through the week for saying Oliver was untradable. That’s why. Yes, he’s gone back a step this year trying to take the game on more, but when it clicks, like it did tonight, he is a game winner. Every bit as much as Petracca imo. Only difference is Oliver has been a better player over the course of his career so far.

Maybe a team can let him kick enough to pass Modra's tally so the club can F*** him off and we won't have to see his putrid attempts to footy on our screens anymore?

But then we miss the comedy of him being rated by Riccuto lol

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Reminded me of the Mothers Day game in 2010 - Richmond and Adelaide both 0-6, scores close at 3/4 time, Richmond lose by 50.

Soul-destroying, but the sun will rise tomorrow. Crows supporters need to buy in for the long haul.

DrPowellPepper

All Australian
Jul 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Spurs
Check our experience profile and our injuries.

Like yeah, worst team in the comp but no Brad Crouch, Sloane, Smith and lost Hamill early by a coward dog act so down a rotation.

Have a spell.
Coward dog act ? Bit over the t
Was a good tackle Years gone past, a Sling tackle now, and yes he probably will get suspended.

GoTheMightyCrows

Bigfooty Visionary
Oct 8, 2019
Highland, Albuquerque
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Like yeah, worst team in the comp but no Brad Crouch, Sloane, Smith and lost Hamill early by a coward dog act so down a rotation.

Have a spell.
1596631125398.png

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ed’s fawning over Crocker, Weideman, Seedman, Jock McHale, or anything else ex-Collingwood tonight wasn’t exactly top shelf commentary. They could do no wrong.

Coward dog act ? Bit over the t
Was a good tackle Years gone past, a Sling tackle now, and yes he probably will get suspended.

Will get 3-4 at the least. Will be high contact at the least, could well be severe contact as it's taken the bloke out.

Big call.

I think he projects to be Naitanui like if all goes well but not as explosive or powerful, but much better game sense

A long way to go though.

Hopefully he doesn’t end up back in Perth to replace Naitanui in a few years’ time.
I'm going extraordinarily early, but I haven't seen an 18 year old ruckman (who for the most part, is playing out of position) with that combination of athleticism, follow up work and game sense in a long time.

Nailed that pick.

I'm going extraordinarily early, but I haven't seen an 18 year old ruckman (who for the most part, is playing out of position) with that combination of athleticism, follow up work and game sense in a long time.

Nailed that pick.

Pickett a very astute pick too. Might take a bit longer but he has something special

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
I got sledged through the week for saying Oliver was untradable. That’s why. Yes, he’s gone back a step this year trying to take the game on more, but when it clicks, like it did tonight, he is a game winner. Every bit as much as Petracca imo. Only difference is Oliver has been a better player over the course of his career so far.

Opposition was poor so hard to tell, but the penny seems to have dropped with Oliver on how to be more damaging. But this is the first time his kicking has been AFL standard for a while.

Petracca hurt factor has always been there, consistency and confidence are now through the roof though.

I’m confident Trac can do it against anyone. Oliver I’m yet to be convinced on just yet.

NickFlips

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Have a spell.
By my quick count (happy to accept corrections):

Players with 30 AFL games or less in round 10:
Adel (18th) 9
PA (1st) 6

Players 22 yrs or younger in round 10:
Adel: 10
PA: 8

Not a huge amount of difference.

Might have to accept you guys just didn't recruit that well or at least haven't blooded enough young players incrementally.

Back