Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Suns v Saints Thurs August 6th 8:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Suns by a lot

• Saints by a lot

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

30F79221-0F64-47A6-B6CF-91FA412A9A80.png

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP
Round 10 • SUNS V SAINTS
THURSDAY AUGUST 6TH 8:10PM AEST (METRICON)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 10 TEAMS

SUNS

B: C.Budarick, S.Collins, J.Bowes
HB: J.Lukosius, C.Ballard, J.Harbrow
C: L.Weller, H.Greenwood, B.Ellis
HF: N.Holman, S.Day, A.Sexton
F: I.Rankine, B.King, B.Ainsworth
FOLL: J.Witts, D.Swallow, T.Miller
I/C: N.Anderson, S.Lemmens, W.Powell, J.Sharp
EMG: W.Brodie, B.Fiorini, S.Flanders, J.Corbett

IN: S.Lemmens, J.Sharp
OUT: P.Hanley, D.MacPherson (both omitted)

SAINTS

B: B.Paton, D.Howard, J.Carlisle
HB: N.Coffield, B.Long, C.Wilkie
C: J.Billings, Z.Jones, B.Hill
HF: D.Kent, T.Membrey, D.Butler
F: J.Battle, M.King, J.Gresham
FOLL: P.Ryder, J.Steele, H.Clark
I/C: J.Geary, R.Marshall, N.Hind, J.Sinclair
EMG: E.Phillips, R.Abbott, R.Byrnes, M.Parker

IN: B.Long, D.Kent
OUT: M.Parker, S.Savage (both omitted)

BYES: CARLTONHAWTHORN FREMANTLEEAGLES

Last edited:
The Saints should get home in a good close game.

Is this the first prime time free-to-air game for the Suns this year? It might be?

Happy to see them get the slot. Caught a few of their games this year and they go alright.

Looking forward to this one!
Wasn't there one when they replaces the dees v essendon game after McKenna's covid result, and it was a last minute change, it was on national TV but.. I think sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a good game, nice to have a relatively healthy list, hopefully the lads are more awake than Sunday. Sharpy getting a debut as well. Recent history suggests this will be close, Suns by 6.
It's a really great indication of how far both teams have come that last year, the two games between these two teams were such low quality. Now it's a prime time game that should be a pretty good standard.

It's a really great indication of how far both teams have come that last year, the two games between these two teams were such low quality. Now it's a prime time game that should be a pretty good standard.

Yep, I'm really looking forward to this one - never thought I'd have said that at the start of the year!

Suns are officially my second team and are one of the most fun teams to watch this year. Haven't had a chance to see much of the Saints, but their form is getting hard to deny.

Can't wait to see King vs King.

I really get nervous about these types of games. Realistically we should win but they are games we tend to drop. Expectation ruins it!
Gold Coast may not be playing great footy neccessarily but they are absolutely a team that on a good day can come out and really play. If you're not switched on they absolutely can get up, particularly on their home deck. On paper we should win but the Suns are not to be taken carelessly.

Back