Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Tigers v Lions Tues August 4th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Think that makes us too tall. I understand we used to have Rance in the same defence so Balta would just be replacing Rance. But we never used to play 2 rucks or 2 tall forwards with that setup.

Would obviously replace Ross with Prestia, Egg with Houli, Stack with Edwards and Soldo with Nank. Caddy is better than McIntosh but given hes coming back from injury its not certain we need to make that change.
Don't see why it makes us too tall. Grimes and Broad can play on any size and can get offensive and rebound too. We didn't play two tall forwards in 2017 because we didn't have a 2nd that was any good. We played Nank and Soldo last year, Chol in for Soldo (when Nankervis is fit) will provide more flexibility too.

Don't see why it makes us too tall. Grimes and Broad can play on any size and can get offensive and rebound too. We didn't play two tall forwards in 2017 because we didn't have a 2nd that was any good. We played Nank and Soldo last year, Chol in for Soldo (when Nankervis is fit) will provide more flexibility too.
I wouldn’t be too quick to demote soldo, he had a poor game last night however his tap work is the best at the club, while chol is a very exciting prospect he doesn’t provide much in the ruck. I think it might come down to horses for courses with our ruck set up.

I wouldn’t be too quick to demote soldo, he had a poor game last night however his tap work is the best at the club, while chol is a very exciting prospect he doesn’t provide much in the ruck. I think it might come down to horses for courses with our ruck set up.
Soldo gets taps but usually average ones. Nankervis doesn't get many taps but is an asset around the ground. I know what id prefer. Chol is a decent 2nd ruck.

Need a more reliable key forward than what they've got currently, IMO.
Yep, they do but the team as a whole are heading in the right direction. But again, I agree, just like the Tigers picked up Lynch to help out up forward the Lions need a serious player up their to make them exceptionally dangerous.

Back