Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Crows v Pies Tues August 11th 6:35pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who won a d by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

763B0D24-B1C2-4C66-8601-6BAF47D3CCEB.png

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP
Round 11 • ADELAIDE V COLLINGWOOD
TUESDAY AUGUST 11TH 6:35 PM AEST (ADELAIDE OVAL)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 11 TEAMS

CROWS

B: L.Brown, K.Hartigan, R.Laird
HB: A.McPherson, F.McAsey, T.Doedee
C: B.Smith, M.Crouch, L.Sholl
HF: N.McHenry, T.Walker, T.Lynch
F: D.Fogarty, E.Himmelberg, T.Stengle
FOLL: R.O'Brien, H.Schoenberg, B.Keays
I/C: P.Seedsman, D.Mackay, B.Crocker, S.McAdam
EMG: J.Kelly, M.Poholke, R.Atkins, K.Strachan

IN: K.Hartigan, A.McPherson, B.Smith, T.Stengle, S.McAdam
OUT: J.Kelly, C.Jones (both omitted), L.Murphy (suspended), W.Hamill (injured), D.Talia (managed)

MAGPIES

B: J.Crisp, J.Roughead, L.Dunn
HB: B.Maynard, J.Madgen, J.Noble
C: T.Phillips, S.Sidebottom, J.Daicos
HF: J.Stephenson, B.Mihocek, J.Thomas
F: C.Brown, D.Cameron, T.Ruscoe
FOLL: B.Grundy, T.Adams, B.Sier
I/C: T.Varcoe, R.Wills, T.Broomhead, C.Mayne
EMG: M.Scharenberg, T.Brown, N.Murphy, M.Lynch

IN: L.Dunn, D.Cameron, T.Varcoe, R.Wills, T.Broomhead, C.Mayne
OUT: I.Quaynor, W.Hoskin-Elliott, J.Elliott, A.Treloar (all injured), D.Moore, B.Reid (both managed)

BYES: SYDNEY • GWS

COLLINGWOOD 10.2.62
CROWS 5.8.38

Last edited:

Collingwood by 60. If we can beat them by close to that, Collingwood will win by that minimum. Collingwood back in form for the game against Melbourne by which we choke big time. Sidebottom best on against Adelaide and then against Melbourne with 29 touches and 3 goals.

Wow! Can you tell me the last time Collingwood actually kicked 60 pts let alone win by? In what universe does Collingwood kick that score? Get ready for a celebration you'll have us on Saturday.

Mate, Adelaide are horrible. We will drop the game to you. Exactly the type of game for us to let our fans down.
Not a chance of that happening - I actually think you're just trying to mozz your team. Pies will be travelling to Adelaide after a 4 day break to play Melbourne, who will have an extra 2-day rest. Such is the bizarro-world that is the 2020 AFL season. Dees would actually have to fall over to lose on Saturday.

Not a chance of that happening - I actually think you're just trying to mozz your team. Pies will be travelling to Adelaide after a 4 day break to play Melbourne, who will have an extra 2-day rest. Such is the bizarro-world that is the 2020 AFL season. Dees would actually have to fall over to lose on Saturday.
Haha! You don’t know what we’ve endured over the years my friend. If we are expected to win, we will fall over.

Haha! You don’t know what we’ve endured over the years my friend. If we are expected to win, we will fall over.

Endured you say? You're challenging a Pie supporter about enduring disappointment. lol.

Bet you're one of those fans who'd say 'at least you've been in grand finals'. Yeah nah, nothing worse than losing grand finals. Nothing. Seen 11 of em myself.

So tell us how many times you've endured that.

Collingwood by 60. If we can beat them by close to that, Collingwood will win by that minimum. Collingwood back in form for the game against Melbourne by which we choke big time. Sidebottom best on against Adelaide and then against Melbourne with 29 touches and 3 goals.
We will be missing some quality against the Dees who will be close to full strength as Viney and Gawn return. Pendles just an outside chance-no Treloar, Howe, DeGoey, Quaynor, WHE in doubt and two days extra recovery time. Dees should be hot favourites.

Endured you say? You're challenging a Pie supporter about enduring disappointment. lol.

Bet you're one of those fans who'd say 'at least you've been in grand finals'. Yeah nah, nothing worse than losing grand finals. Nothing. Seen 11 of em myself.

Spot on. Told my Richmond supporting brother in law who never stopped talking about the heartbreak of following Richmond pre 2017, he has no idea. He still doesn't. They have won their last two flags by huge margins as well as the finals leading up to the GFs. No stress, no shattering last minute where the flag is ripped from your hands. No other club comes close. Christ, even the last two years have seen a five point GF loss and a 4 point prelim loss. I've seen us lose 11 GF's and many prelims by narrow margins too. Terry Waters died last week. He could so easily have been a revered triple premiership player and premiership captain but for a couple of bad bounces and bad calls. 4 points in 64, 1 point in 66 and 10 points in 70 after leading by 8 goals late in the second term. Instead, he dies without a flag to his name. That's a snapshot of the Collingwood story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point was that when we are expected to perform, we don’t.

Spot on. Told my Richmond supporting brother in law who never stopped talking about the heartbreak of following Richmond pre 2017, he has no idea. He still doesn't. They have won their last two flags by huge margins as well as the finals leading up to the GFs. No stress, no shattering last minute where the flag is ripped from your hands. No other club comes close. Christ, even the last two years have seen a five point GF loss and a 4 point prelim loss. I've seen us lose 11 GF's and many prelims by narrow margins too. Terry Waters died last week. He could so easily have been a revered triple premiership player and premiership captain but for a couple of bad bounces and bad calls. 4 points in 64, 1 point in 66 and 10 points in 70 after leading by 8 goals late in the second term. Instead, he dies without a flag to his name. That's a snapshot of the Collingwood story.

Ouch. Makes me feel slightly better about 2017.

Back