Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Crows v Pies Tues August 11th 6:35pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who won a d by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide have Bulldogs and Geelong next and are yet to play Richmond, GWS, Carlton and Hawthorn. Maybe they'll beat Hawthorn? I'm going to be watching them a bit more now just to see if they can win one. Last winless season was in 1964.

Hawthorn find a way versus us everytime.

Adelaide have Bulldogs and Geelong next and are yet to play Richmond, GWS, Carlton and Hawthorn. Maybe they'll beat Hawthorn? I'm going to be watching them a bit more now just to see if they can win one. Last winless season was in 1964.
They wont beat anyone from the top 10.
They're really bad, and utterly useless under pressure.
Obviously had they beaten the pies, we could've safely assumed they'd have another win or 2, but other than hawks, they've got no chance and by all likelihood wont win a game this year.

They wont beat anyone from the top 10.
They're really bad, and utterly useless under pressure.
Obviously had they beaten the pies, we could've safely assumed they'd have another win or 2, but other than hawks, they've got no chance and by all likelihood wont win a game this year.

Exhibit A. A Gold Coast supporter talking as if they know something about football. Cute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if Nicks would be in the gun at all to be sacked? Crows are pretty bad, don’t know where their first win will come from. Sydney maybe?

If the Crows sack him then anyone involved in hiring and sacking him needs to go too.

What do they expect?

Injuries galore.
Their best player is probably Brodie Smith or Tom Doedee, both of whom are current B graders.
Their senior players are largely cooked.
Their young players only get a game because the senior players aren't any better (McAsey, McHenry, Jones, Schoenberg are all currently SANFL level, regardless of their talent).
He's got no support on a coaching level.
He's come into the most mismanaged club of the last 2 years. There are guys there who were involved in Kurt Tippett saga and pushing for Collective Minds.

He's on an absolute hiding to nothing. They were widely tipped to be bottom 2 before they lost B.Crouch, Sloane, Fogarty, Milera etc before extended periods of time.

If any board member dared to blame Nicks and sack him there should be a riot.

Exhibit A. A Gold Coast supporter talking as if they know something about football. Cute.

Lol. Pretty sure most people who take the time to sign up to a forum to talk s**t about footy with knobheads like you would probably take a strong interest in footy and know what they're talking about, regardless of how successful the club they support is.

I mean no discredit to Collingwood. They were the better team and would have won anyway but I thought the umpiring was pretty awful tonight. That female umpire in particular was atrocious. One of the worst umpiring performances I've ever seen.

Adelaide will win if a team comes expecting to just turn up and get a win. They lack cohesion as a team and don’t really have their game plan worked out. That’s excusable for a team that appears to be going a full rebuild, and hasn’t been able to train properly. It doesn’t look to me like there’s a lack of effort. I reckon if a team comes in and doesn’t have their pressure on, the Crows might be able to get their game working somewhat, players will grow in confidence and it will be enough. The question is who will it be? Normally candidate number 1 would be a team out of the hunt for finals who have disappointed this year. There’s no incentive for the players to put in there. But the ladder is very tight this year, they may not get a team like that. I do know I’m going to be nervous playing them if they haven’t won a game by then.

Lol. Pretty sure most people who take the time to sign up to a forum to talk sh*t about footy with knobheads like you would probably take a strong interest in footy and know what they're talking about, regardless of how successful the club they support is.

Onya bro. :p;)

Adelaide will win if a team comes expecting to just turn up and get a win. They lack cohesion as a team and don’t really have their game plan worked out. That’s excusable for a team that appears to be going a full rebuild, and hasn’t been able to train properly. It doesn’t look to me like there’s a lack of effort. I reckon if a team comes in and doesn’t have their pressure on, the Crows might be able to get their game working somewhat, players will grow in confidence and it will be enough. The question is who will it be? Normally candidate number 1 would be a team out of the hunt for finals who have disappointed this year. There’s no incentive for the players to put in there. But the ladder is very tight this year, they may not get a team like that. I do know I’m going to be nervous playing them if they haven’t won a game by then.

In all honesty....... might be my bias and post-game anger........ but a 12-20 free kick count against us at our home ground, with a couple of frees absolutely fkng gifted to them by Razor and Eleni resulting in goals, which stole any belief we had at critical times, is the main reason we lost tonight. (yes against an undermanned pies side). We're lacking in quality and have had 9 debutants this year and probably won't win a game, but I really hope you're right. Tigers won't have any trouble though. For 5 weeks now I've seen posts by supporters of our opposition club that week saying "crows will beat us" and I keep telling them they haven't watched us this year. Like on the first page of this thread....... look it up!
We're improving, but have a long way to go till we win. And we need the umpires to not gift the game to the opposition like they did tonight, also. Geez I fkng hate Ray Chamberlain.

Back