Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Demons v North Sun August 9th 6:10pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to hit the draft hard the next few years, simply paying the price for never being able to secure top end talent. All those years just sneaking into the 8 or finishing 9-12 is coming back to bite us now. Shaw would want to have a game plan up and running by round 1 next year because I’m not exactly sure what on earth we are trying to do out there.

Nice to get a big win in the end. We just couldn’t kick straight for a while and meant we couldn’t shake north. Similar to last week just steamrolled the last quarter.

Umps slaughtered us early on though.

Petracca has gone next level. He’s a serious player.

Need to hit the draft hard the next few years, simply paying the price for never being able to secure top end talent. All those years just sneaking into the 8 or finishing 9-12 is coming back to bite us now. Shaw would want to have a game plan up and running by round 1 next year because I’m not exactly sure what on earth we are trying to do out there.

Yep mid table finishes get you nowhere, need to bottom out for elite talent. Lions were the same until 2015. Few years of high picks and doing okay

Good that we won and all but by geez we got reamed by the umpires in the first half.

And Fritsch and Weideman can't kick to save themselves.
Don’t worry about the umpires, they aren’t causing the issues, it’s our goal kicking and ball movement. We are still off the pace of top 8 sides. Blaming umpires is just the standard BF go to because people can’t help but whinge and want to be angry and find excuses why their team is bad.

Melbourne are better without Gawn, he's too much of a selfish "look at me im such a great guy" you can tell from his gilmore girls ad

The other players feel like the weight of the world has been lifted when he's not there. Reminds me exactly of Bob Murphy from the Bulldogs

Dee's would be smart to move him on in the off season for maximum trade value
Ah yeah......

no

Don’t worry about the umpires, they aren’t causing the issues, it’s our goal kicking and ball movement. We are still off the pace of top 8 sides. Blaming umpires is just the standard BF go to because people can’t help but whinge and want to be angry and find excuses why their team is bad.
I generally don't whinge about the umps. But.... North were kissed by an angel in the first half, and I'm not talking about the obvious, it's the 50:50s and then them not paying the pretty obvious ones to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back