Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Saints v Cats Mon August 10th 6:10pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints had Ryder, Ross, Jones, Dunstan, Hannebery out.

11 under 22 compared to Geelong 12 over 30
12 over 30? Cats had 7, with 4 of them being just 30.

As is the way though on BigFooty it is better to be young and s**t opposed to old and good.

12 over 30? Cats had 7, with 4 of them being just 30.

As is the way though on BigFooty it is better to be young and sh*t opposed to old and good.
Although based on the commentators' opinions last night, the Saints list is completely dependent on an injury prone 32 year old ruckman at his third club. Bit of a worry if true.

Although based on the commentators' opinions last night, the Saints list is completely dependent on an injury prone 32 year old ruckman at his third club. Bit of a worry if true.

I'd say having all of their mature age mids out at once against a mature Geelong group hurt. Ryder Ross Jones Hannebury Dunstan.

Yep, Dunstan and Hannebery are massive outs. Very unlucky Geelong weren't missing anyone of note from their starting 22 as well. 🤣

Yes they are actually if you add them to Jones and Ross. They had a 19 year first gamer starting on ball against Selwood. Not ideal.

Yes they are actually if you add them to Jones and Ross. They had a 19 year first gamer starting on ball against Selwood. Not ideal.

He was just about their best player last night. As good as Hannebery's been in 3 years.

So what are you saying, the game doesn't count because St Kilda opted to rest Jones & Ryder?

So what are you saying, the game doesn't count because St Kilda opted to rest Jones & Ryder?

No I never said that. I did say that with all but Steele missing from their starting midfield they were not going to win.

No I never said that. I did say that with all but Steele missing from their starting midfield they were not going to win.
So they only played 1 midfielder last night? 21 forwards and defenders?

Back