Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 15 - Lions v Magpies Fri September 4th 7:50pm (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please read the updated Main Board rules and post within them. Thank you.
Rules - FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT: Updated Main Board Rules: READ BEFORE POSTING
FESTIVAL OF RED IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS MEANS - ANY POSTER IN BREACH OF RULES WILL BE CARDED NO MATTER HOW MINOR THE BREACH OF RULES IS Welcome to the Main Board The objective of the AFL board is to have a board where posters can discuss football in a sensible manner.

No STeele may have cost us the game.
Simple mistakes cost us the game.
Get the right players back and we will be ok.
Missing 4 of your best 22 is in reality nearly par for the course atm but 4 of your top 6 well that is next level.
Our best defender, our best forward and two of our best midfielders. I am not losing to much sleep atm.
I am not happy with where we are but i can sort of see why.

We've played out of state twice. Which isn't far off how many times the likes of Collingwood & Richmond play out of state in a regular season.

Also Metricon isn't our home ground and also stop whinging like the Lions invented COVID. FFS
Dont be so precious fella, the world isnt against you. It seemed like a question, no need to get defensive.

Dont be so precious fella, the world isnt against you. It seemed like a question, no need to get defensive.
Not precious at all old fella. Just a dumb post that deserved a swerve.

Doing the ladder predictor and giving every favourite the win, Collingwoods chances of making the 8 is likely to come down to beating port in the last round or the eagles beating the dogs on Sunday.
If the eagles salute they most likely will hang onto eighth.

It's frustrating, I don't know if need a smart leading forward to open up the forward line more? Or maybe it's system but something is causing the f line to be clogged up all the time. then the oppo gets a turnover straight into a wide open forward line for easy goals.
I think we need to invest in a really smart forward coach, an ex champ who knows strategy like Carey or nick reiwoldt. Who could maybe build a dangerous forward line around Darcy.
Because I thought we were on top in contested ball and f50's.
Yes forward line the issue. The players in there haven’t really had good years. Cox still gets pushed under the ball too often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ch7 still going with the Wayne Carey what am I buying, what am I selling, what am I holding routine.

What am I buying? Cocaine

What am I selling? My Soul

What am I holding? My Girlfriend when I glassed her in the face

Amazing how the other Ch7 commentators just ignore what a dog of a bloke this guy is.

Bigger fish to fry while they have Tom Browne dumbing things down!

How salty was Brian Taylor at Brisbane winning?

Even with 1 second to go, about to call a Brisbane win to guarantee a top 4 and a genuine tilt at a home ground premiership - and all BT can say sulkily was "Brisbane only kicked one behind this quarter"... tosser.

no joke sometimes it feels like he has bet 10k on one team

And 10 days extra rest. Pies down 1 player too, not to mention many of their best sitting in the stands.
10 days extra rest doesn't do much when you're down on rotations though. In fact, it would have been better if we were more "match fit".

If you run 10km on Monday. Then try to run 20km on Thursday, you'll probably push through.

If you run 10km on Monday. Then try to run 20km 2 weeks later with no exercise, you'll probably blow up around 10km.

lol he aimed for the boundary, he hit the ball, it went over the boundary. It was going out regardless if Neale was there or not. I don't think it is that complex. If he was going up the line and it hit Neale's boot then sure, that is a free to Collingwood. You have to show sufficient intent on keeping the ball in play.
one of those ones that needs careful reading of the actual rule. But I've seen people deliberately hit the ball onto oppo's boot and get a free, quite a difficult skill actually.

Back