Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 16 - Demons v Freo Mon September 7th 7:10pm AEST (Cazaly‘s Stadium) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Love what Longmuir is doing at Freo. Beginning to play a really identifiable brand that he can continue to add layers to.

Melbourne on the other hand have no system after however many years of Goodwin.
Yup, really s**t footy that is identifiable as s**t. Love kicking 5 goals a week. Worse than Ross Lyon. Hopefully he's gone before our good players go.

I find it tedious that they get discussed so much.
Yeah definitely agree. I feel like most of the commentators want to see them do well and to be honest, I do as well.

But I just feel they're unlikely to be any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah definitely agree. I feel like most of the commentators want to see them do well and to be honest, I do as well.

But I just feel they're unlikely to be any time soon.
They should be ignored for the next 12 months. If they're on track to play finals this time next year, we can revisit. Until then, I don't want to hear 10-minute postmortems about whether their "mix" is right.

Amazing how modern teams still handball so much when its raining.

In wet weather forward handballs to running players are even more effective than in the dry.

But the standstill flat footed backwards handballs are even worse in the wet and most teams but especially Melbourne LOVE them. It's disgraceful. Auskickers would get dragged for some of the backwards handballs Melbourne do.

He's dead inside.
Watching his body language from the boundary line as he called out and waved to his players he looks like he doesn't have their respect. He looks like he doesn't have authority. Contrast that with Longmuir pacing around in the box, he is a guy who looks like he commands authority.

Back