Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 16 - Demons v Freo Mon September 7th 7:10pm AEST (Cazaly‘s Stadium) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't even sack the coach. He's contracted for a further 2 years and with everything going on in the world at the moment, there's no chance he's given the ass.

Simon Goodwin and Leon Cameron are both contracted until the end of 2022. Yikes.

This time two years ago Melbourne were steamrolling through the finals en route to a prelim. Since then they traded out Dom Tyson and Sam Frost, and Jordan Lewis retired. Hogan was on the list but didn't play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Goodwin and Leon Cameron are both contracted until the end of 2022. Yikes.

This time two years ago Melbourne were steamrolling through the finals en route to a prelim. Since then they traded out Dom Tyson and Sam Frost, and Jordan Lewis retired. Hogan was on the list but didn't play finals.
And they were "favourites" going into that PF. They've never really recovered.

Jesus.

We've been dog sh*t this year, but a big part of that is because our best 22 have missed more games due to injury than any other club.
What's Melbourne's excuse? Haven't been hit too hard with injury, have a heap of talent on the list, but just can't get it done.
Their list is not very well balanced and in my opinion vastly overrated ... picked them to finish 10-13th .

They do have some very talented players and some exciting kids coming through but they are extremely inconsistent both week to week and also within games

Goody has to be on very thin ice .

I usually hate posting in match threads, especially Freo ones, but I'd be remiss if I didn't take the opportunity to say how good is Viney?! Seriously he's an underrated gem in the Melbourne midfield. I was genuinely worried he would drag Melbourne over the line single handedly.

Too much is made of Petracca and not enough of Viney. Mad respect for that man.

Back