Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - Saints v Eagles Thurs September 10th 7:10pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do the umpires need to get involved in the last to decide the game. The deliberate OOB WC got cleared it out of StKlidas forward half both just wrong. Then the free to Oscar Allen oh my god what a gift.
To be fair, Darling got full on tackled without the ball in the pocket about 5 seconds before that free to Allen.

Why are Freo fans do dirty on Hill? There paying ridiculous money to Lobbe Hogan and Conca

Lol What ? Why does my comment to HJ Daniel give any indication that I am dirty on Hill ? I couldnt care less where or what Brad is doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah man. I can't believe we won that. Saints need a few more years but Ratts is a good coach. A short finals series is better than no finals.
Still a young side with some good prospects coming through so not the end of the world. Good luck with your finals campaign.

St Kilda's small/medium forwards had no impact. It's not like we dominated the clearances and inside 50s and forced them to kick long and high, they chose to and Barrass and McGovern took 12 marks between them with the latter only playing one third of the game time. Membrey, Billings, Butler, Lonie - all capable of having an impact and didn't. Anyone who watched us vs Richmond and WB could tell you that long and high isn't the way to go against us.

Back