Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - Saints v Eagles Thurs September 10th 7:10pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the umpiring was great.
Much better than the Bulldogs game which was s**t.
But the umpiring in the Essendon game was alright.
Unlike the Richmond game which was ******* awful.

There's some kind of pattern here. Im scratching my balls tryna figure it out...

St.Kilda haven't been able to find the extra gear leading into the finals, but with the third-youngest team they've still made significant improvement this year. The ladder said they were the next best team, but perhaps there's a bit of a gap between the top five and the rest.
Yep, even if we miss finals it’s still a significant improvement on where we were.

Good, gutsy win by the Eagles. * they've been good the last two weeks missing a host of stars. Would have smashed the Bulldogs last week if they were even 50 percent fit on the park. NN Monsterous in the last and Kelly an absolute gun. JK nailed a clutch goal getting them back in and Oscar Allen proved pivotal.

Stirring stuff.

Nic Nat best ruck in the game by a clear distance. He and Kelly took on the Saints and beat them comprehensively. Darling had an under 12 defender against him so marked everything. Barrass superb down back and Saints were coached and played dumb.

Not sure St Kilda has much midfield depth? Ross not much of a player these days. Hill been very average. Hannebery always injured. Jones ok but turns it over a lot. Saints need Steele - Gresham and Clark in the middle for future. Also Membery was hopeless last night. King will be very good in future.

Had a decent year the Saints but they still need plenty of work and need to hit draft now after trading so many players in last year.

Well done Eagles best win for the season taking into account the players out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, you need to upgrade your tv, looks like something from the 70’s
My, my....you are up early to start your criticism based day :think: Gonna be awful tomorrow morning waking up with that sinking feeling. Me:D I feel like a winner this morning.

Nic Nat best ruck in the game by a clear distance. He and Kelly took on the Saints and beat them comprehensively. Darling had an under 12 defender against him so marked everything. Barrass superb down back and Saints were coached and played dumb.

Not sure St Kilda has much midfield depth? Ross not much of a player these days. Hill been very average. Hannebery always injured. Jones ok but turns it over a lot. Saints need Steele - Gresham and Clark in the middle for future. Also Membery was hopeless last night. King will be very good in future.

Had a decent year the Saints but they still need plenty of work and need to hit draft now after trading so many players in last year.

Our midfield is probably our greatest weakness.

Steele and Clark will be amazing. Gresham, Jones and Billings are solid, but not great. And the rest are list cloggers.

It gets said a lot, but we are (still) another AA midfielder away from being up there. Looks like Hill won't be that guy, so we'll need to get the chequebook out again this draft period.

We have zero midfield depth. Dunstan could potentially return from injury for next week, but even then he is just a solid player with questionable kicking so won't improve us much. Only other options right night are Bytel and Byrnes who have played 3 and 1 games respectively.

We have fallen off a cliff since Gresham got injured, and it's not like he was having an outstanding year, But he is the spark and pint of difference in the side. He just finds a way to win games and lift everyone around him. Hunter Clark tried his best to do that last night but needed some help. He's just made for big moments.

7 of WC's best 22 were drafted in 2017. The future is bright.

Saying the likes of Brander, Petrucelle, Ainsworth and Brayshaw are best 22 currently is a bit of a stretch

was it just me or was that the worst commentary in an afl game ever?

sounded like a couple of drunk old men pulled off the street and told to do their best.

pathetic

when brian sounds like the voice of wisdom you have to rethink everything as the man is a moron.

10/10 boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

My, my....you are up early to start your criticism based day :think: Gonna be awful tomorrow morning waking up with that sinking feeling. Me:D I feel like a winner this morning.
I know you eagles will be wearing your cats scarves tonight cheering and booing loudly against those nasty tigers.
We shall see who has that sinking feeling tomorrow morning...

Have been thinking about ditching Foxtel and getting Kayo, you’ve changed my mind.
kayo’s great mate - the only downside is sometimes you get the seven feed which means ads in the goals...

last night was like that.....

as far as resolution goes its 1080p - as long as your internet is reasonably good.

Back