Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Crows v Tigers Sat September 19th 5:10pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Grin
All on here love their club and the game but some more than others
Me , I yearn for the days of old I suppose
When we all knew what we were watching

Some clarity
Anyway well done on your season
It's a credit no doubt
Both our clubs have our moments
You guys are the team to beat

I hope we can compete
Good luck grin
Bigfooy's resident poet.
More power to the stanza.

Yet before that game Crows supporters were insisting they don't lose Grand Finals :think:

The Adelaide supporters podcast before the 2017 GF was a thing of beauty. Really summed up their headspace before the GF. It was inconceivable that Adelaide could lose the GF. Particularly after they finished a whopping 2 points clear on the ladder ahead of Richmond and Geelong.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Adelaide supporters podcast before the 2017 GF was a thing of beauty. Really summed up their headspace before the GF. It was inconceivable that Adelaide could lose the GF. Particularly after they finished a whopping 2 points clear on the ladder ahead of Richmond and Geelong.

Don't happen to have a link do you?

By the way. I love the Tigers game day podcast.
I was supposed to go yesterday, but instead I found myself sitting by my brother's bed in Canberra hospital ICU.
First world problem for people living in Melbourne I suppose. At least I could travel to Canberra with no restrictions (apart from ridiculously expensive airfares).

By the way. I love the Tigers game day podcast.
I was supposed to go yesterday, but instead I found myself sitting by my brother's bed in Canberra hospital ICU.
First world problem for people living in Melbourne I suppose. At least I could travel to Canberra with no restrictions (apart from ridiculously expensive airfares).

Thanks bud. Hopefully we’ll have something to make you smile midweek. I hope everythings ok.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow FMD there are alot of really scared Eagle's supporters
Before the game they were all over the Crows board begging for them to beat Richmond and just had a look here and there are more Eagle supporters than any other including Richmond and Adelaide.

All i will say is if Richmond make the GF on a hot balmy night in Brisbane with a nice amount of Dew to make the ball slippery and on the turf - Watch Out as that would be exactly what the Tigers want and hard to see any club stopping the Kaos ball movement

A heap of quotes including mine. Only problem is, I'm not an Eagles guy. I go for Freo. No dog in this fight as such. I do tend to barrack for the Eagles when I'm watching them, WA thing I guess, but strictly speaking....
It's probably the Blue and Gold in my pic that does it. Claremont man.

A heap of quotes including mine. Only problem is, I'm not an Eagles guy. I go for Freo. No dog in this fight as such. I do tend to barrack for the Eagles when I'm watching them, WA thing I guess, but strictly speaking....
It's probably the Blue and Gold in my pic that does it. Claremont man.
With that picture im expecting you on the Tigers bandwagon

Thanks mate.
Don't go to too much trouble.
I shouldn't, but I love the schadenfreude. Particularly after what I had to put up with before the game.
the best thing was listening to this........and the post game podcast.
Ahhhhh the glorious shock, dismay, horror.
it was like the shattered luftwaffe after getting their arses kicked in the battle of Britain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back