Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Lions v Blues Sat September 19th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m not sure that’s it, I think it’s more to do with you trying to be clever or witty but it’s just a piss poor effort. Let’s say for arguments sake I’m not that bright, can you please explain to me what that term means; “plastic boy”?
You would have to be bordering on brain dead to not get it, so no.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Fwiw I expect apologies from everyone who hated on my comment the Brisbane midfield wasn't good enough to warrant playing Cripps injured.

Didn't have him all 2nd half and our midfield was on top for most of it.

Brissy will need to capitalise on their inside 50’s much more strongly in the next few weeks against stronger opposition.

Lions took the foot of the pedal in the last, with finals only two weeks away, bigger issues to worry about than insignificant margin of victory.

Kade "The Biggest Loser" Simpson deserves a good send off here.

He's been a great servant of Carlton during some of their worst years, not his fault they lost so much when he played for them, was one of their few good players.

Including this game, how many games did he end up losing with Carlton?

I like McCluggage, borderline AA this year.
Except he might be the worst kick for goal I’ve ever seen for such a high draft pick. I’d be nervous he’s going to cost them a final...
I think that is most players today.

Skilled in general play but when the big sticks appear they s**t the bed

Back