Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - North v Eagles Thurs September 17th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

59DDA2C6-646D-44D6-A828-0DE991D693FC.png
17TH V 5TH

ENJOY THE LIVE COMMENTARY FROM THE BIGFOOTY EAGLES PODCAST CREW
Click here ➡ http://bit.ly/WCEBFPodLive

F4224F8E-45AD-42A3-8D55-92BAC9A80671.jpeg

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP

Round 18 • NORTH MELBOURNE V WEST COAST EAGLES
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH 7:10PM AEST (METRICON)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 18 TEAMS

KANGAROOS

B: E.Vickers-Willis, R.Tarrant, F.Perez
HB: S.Atley, B.McKay, L.McDonald
C: B.Scott, J.Simpkin, J.Polec
HF: C.Zurhaar, J.Walker, J.Ziebell
F: T.Garner, N.Larkey, S.Higgins
FOLL: T.Goldstein, J.Anderson, T.Dumont

I/C: L.Davies-Uniacke, S.Durdin, T.Murphy, A.Hall
EMG: M.Wood, M.McGuInness, T.Campbell, L.Hosie

IN: S.Durdin, T.Murphy
OUT: M.Wood (omitted), A.Bonar (injured)

EAGLES

B: T.Cole, T.Barrass, B.Sheppard
HB: S.Hurn, W.Schofield, L.Duggan
C: J.Nelson, D.Sheed, J.Waterman
HF: B.Ah Chee, J.Darling, J.Petruccelle
F: O.Allen, J.Kennedy, L.Ryan
FOLL: N.Naitanui, T.Kelly, A.Gaff

I/C: L.Foley, B.Williams, B.Ainsworth, J.Rotham
EMG: J.Brander, X.O’Neill, J.Cameron, H.Edwards

IN: D.Shee, B.Ah Chee, L.Foley, B.Williams
OUT: H.Brayshaw (omitted), X.O’Neill (omitted), J.Brander (omitted), J.McGovern (injured)

Last edited:

Does % matter for the Eagles? They could beat us by 100 if they feel like it, but if it’s just a matter of getting the 4 points and seeing the rest of the games play out they will want to avoid injury at all costs. If they cbf 30-40 point margin, if they want a pre finals kill 80 odd points.

Does % matter for the Eagles? They could beat us by 100 if they feel like it, but if it’s just a matter of getting the 4 points and seeing the rest of the games play out they will want to avoid injury at all costs. If they cbf 30-40 point margin, if they want a pre finals kill 80 odd points.
with geelongs overwhelming percentage i agree - i dont know how much we would have to beat you by but unless you rocked up playing like melbourne in a big final its unrealistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way too far behind Geelong for % to matter. Only case where it would is if Richmond and Adelaide have a draw.

Lucky the AFL didn't destroy the integrity of the comp by allowing the game to be played at Optus and lucky North doesnt need that extra mill they would have in their pocket right now

In b4 “where’s the crowd”

no ticket sales. Lockout game.
only attendees are family members and officials plus Qld based members of the two competing clubs.
Crowd will be 200-300

Nothing game would still have got 30000 in Perth.

Another great call by the VFL in a season of them

WC cannot drop from 5th if they lose.
Very slim chance Tigers or Cats lose. (would they prefer 5th and a home final anyway?)
Heading home immediately after the game (mentally checked out already?)
NM paying $9 for the win - mmmmm

Not really, all expected results lead to them finishing 5th so I think it will be a 30ish point win for them.

WC cannot drop from 5th if they lose.
Very slim chance Tigers or Cats lose. (would they prefer 5th and a home final anyway?)
Heading home immediately after the game (mentally checked out already?)
NM paying $9 for the win - mmmmm

good call

I guess it depends on the energy levels of the roos but with a defeated coach, I'm not sure where that energy comes from.

Eagles need to beat North by about 200 points more than Cats beat Sydney to snatch 4th - if the Eagles were at full strength, not beyond the realms of possibility considering what the Roos dished up last week.

with geelongs overwhelming percentage i agree - i dont know how much we would have to beat you by but unless you rocked up playing like melbourne in a big final its unrealistic.
By my calculations if you win 248-30 your percentage will overtake Geelong's
Or if you back your defence in, a 207-0 win will also do the trick.

So pretty much just a regulation win will do it.

Back