Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - North v Eagles Thurs September 17th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

By my calculations if you win 248-30 your percentage will overtake Geelong's
Or if you back your defence in, a 207-0 win will also do the trick.

So pretty much just a regulation win will do it.
probably rest nic nat, shuey, barrass and razor ray then

Nothing game would still have got 30000 in Perth.

Another great call by the VFL in a season of them

Should have been organised before the year though not few weeks out from finals though that would be the issue I guess

The only points north want from this game is pick 2.

a few North players may have a crack as they want contracts next year.

The only points north want from this game is pick 2.

a few North players may have a crack as they want contracts next year.

Pick 1 you mean! They have aspirations

That was impossible since it was only fixtured halfway through August

Cool story though

That’s when it should have been done not just before finals to give your side another home game. It creates a very dangerous precedent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would the Eagles tank for a guaranteed 5th spot Perth final or win and hope that results go their way for the double chance? I'm sure they'd rather have to win three finals than four. I think even if they tried to lose, they'd still beat North.

Would the Eagles tank for a guaranteed 5th spot Perth final or win and hope that results go their way for the double chance? I'm sure they'd rather have to win three finals than four. I think even if they tried to lose, they'd still beat North.
Thinking the same thing. I get the feeling they'd prefer to finish 5th and get a home final - just to get a bit of momentum. Either way I don't think they'll make it past week 2. It'll be interesting to see how they approach the game tonight

Thinking the same thing. I get the feeling they'd prefer to finish 5th and get a home final - just to get a bit of momentum. Either way I don't think they'll make it past week 2. It'll be interesting to see how they approach the game tonight

The most important thing is no more injuries. We're guaranteed a finals spot and I think any in the top 5 can win it (no real home ground advantage for most) - just need to hit form at the right time and the best way to maximise that chance is to get back key players and not lose any more.

Should still win it anyway, North have checked out mostly for the year.

Join HoneyBadger35 and the Bigfooty Eagles Podcast Crew for LIVE commentary tonight!

Back