Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Pies v Port Mon September 21st 7:15pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's go Cats. Should get up against a team that normally goes to water in finals.

Good stuff Port

Now don't finish first and drop out in straight sets

Grand final appearance (at least) or its a (power) failure!
But we're 5rh in line premiership odds.
We're not that good.

Of course I don’t know what will actually happen, but I feel like Collingwood needed to win this to be any chance. Don’t think they’ll beat West Coast in Perth.

Tonight showed just how far away from the good teams we are, this one was never really a contest.

Actually it’s your rubbish handball happy style instead of keeping it simple that didn’t give you a chance at winning this. 4-5 of Ports goals came directly from your mucking around by hand and punished on the turnover. 2 from centre clearances you actually won and another 2 where you should have gone deep inside 50..that’s why you fall short. Dished up the same nonsense against Brisbane. You don’t really give yourselves a chance to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were pretty far away, you could find room for Pendlebury, De Goey and Moore in your team but that’s about it.
Nah don't believe that. You just needed time to gel. Fully fit you're my fav starting the year.

That was the most awkward looking chairing of Pendles. Looked like he was close to falling the whole way through
Were they carrying him into the forward 50?

Back