Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Pies v Port Mon September 21st 7:15pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port's colours are teal, black and white

Stop sooking about it
Its actually black, white, silver and teal.

Teal is the 4th colour for the team.

It doesn't matter how many petitions you have. A deal is a deal. You can't just go back on your word when you joined. Collingwood are the Magpies. They are team who wears black and stripes. Not Port Power. Your colours are teal, black and white.
A deal is a deal right? Like the deal where Collingwood said they'd stop protesting against Port looking to where its iconic guernsey if Port finished above them for three years? Like we did in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, etc?

I mean, thats the only deal that anyone has shown any version of evidence for. Not some mythical one that Eddie keeps talking about but is unable to produce any evidence of.

No Issue they can have the exact same as ours with Charcoal and orange sash.
View attachment 967402View attachment 967404

They are not exactly the same and i agree should not wear against the Pies but why not against other teams. Just colours are the same
Pies dont own the exclusive rights to black/White

Nah still too confusing/similar for mine, even if they're not playing the Pies. Each team should have an easily recognisable strip. I mean, I find the Gold Coast using blue and gold for their away colours kind of an odd choice too. But gotta say it looks quite nice. I kind of liked Port's jumper when it had more teal, it was different. Kind of like Freo when they were red, purple, green and white.

I think Collingwood definitely are a decent chance, we're definitely not a sure thing just cos we're playing at home, even in a final. Think we'll win but have a feeling it's going to be close, hope not though.

I gathered you watched the port game, going by that can you give a reason why the pies a chance? Genuine question.

I gathered you watched the port game, going by that can you give a reason why the pies a chance? Genuine question.

I think Port were a clear level above. DeGoey was very quiet though, maybe it's a credit to Port's defence. We just have to not allow DeGoey to get off the chain.

I think it's more about the fact I don't have that much faith in us this year than the Pies form. We just have to really be switched on.

I think Port were a clear level above. DeGoey was very quiet though, maybe it's a credit to Port's defence. We just have to not allow DeGoey to get off the chain.

I think it's more about the fact I don't have that much faith in us this year than the Pies form. We just have to really be switched on.

Yeah I reckon most would have more faith in wc than Pies as far as form goes.

I wish there was more criticism of players who DIDN'T tell umps about the bleeding.

Either bleeding is bad and players should be punished for hiding it (because bleeding is bad and a health hazard), or they don't really need to go off because it doesn't matter and you are clever for hiding it...

I think I know which one is correct.

BT wondering if a player with blood pissing out of his head should keep quiet is ridiculous.
ritht because blood rule is s propaganda relic from another fake disease years ago, don't need it anymore with the fake pandemic although the truth is now coming out so that should soon be over too.

Back