Autopsy AFL 2020 ROUND 18 - Saints v GWS Fri September 18th 7:50pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This was relevant against Adelaide and it's more relevant now. As Bruce said two last games in consecutive years kicking only 3 goals. Getting dominated by Richmond is not anywhere near as bad as being dominated by the Saints. All credit to Saints tonight played great footy but wow a few Giants might be looking out after this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Saints & Ratts! really happy for ratts, great bloke & good coach!

As for GWS....they’ve got the wrong man steering their shop. So much talent, so little guidance Cameron will be sacked mid next year....worst appointment/extension I’ve seen for the talent he has at his disposal.

The shortsightedness of the media is so frustrating.

Well played Saints, but the commentators talking them up like they can beat anyone is ridiculous. They were embarrassed a week ago by the WC B-Team and have looked ordinary for weeks.
And furthermore GWS has look shite in most of their recent outings.

Well done saints. I normally wouldn't care about your team, but happy to see Ratts have a little success after what he's been through in recent years. Good luck, regardless of whether or not we end up playing you in a couple weeks.

A lot of GWS players going to be seriously reconsidering their positions after that. Williams, Cameron, J. Kelly are all real possibilities IMO

Dees cant get to 7th now can they?
Well even if Freo do beat the Bulldogs, Melbourne would be 8th and play West Coast.

Doesn't look possible Melbourne could play St Kilda week 1 so he was correct.
You guys are absolutely right was thinking finals realised afterwards that's what is meant. Saints bulldogs most likely imo.

I enjoyed them and wanted them to win it last year but FMD they are a rabble now. Blokes who have committed would be worried. Could be a big black hole soon.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

They’ll lose a few of their top players in the next few years then it’ll crater. Will be interesting to see if (when?) GC overtake them as the more viable club.

Back