Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Blues v Saints Thurs July 2nd 7:40PM AEST (Marvel) Teams announced

Who will win and by how much?

• Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • St Kilda by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • St Kilda by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • St Kilda by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, Steele was BOG by a good margin. I think he's out of contract at the end of the year? Could see a few clubs chasing him pretty hard. Would love him at the Blues.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
No he wasn’t. Maybe we should just hold every saints player in the midfield and have 600 bounces for the game and a 0-1 scoreline. * me. Players like Steele annoy the s**t out of me.

I remember trying tell carlton supporters they were in for rude shock if they thought he was ever going to be a high production midfielder, he's more your finishing type of player .
Got absolutely trashed from just about every Carlton poster going.....
Wonder what they think now ?
Did you watch his game vs the doggies last year (1st game)?

He was clearly bog and setup the win for us, really thought the penny had dropped, playing out of position now on the HBF he looks terrible.

We know he is capable, he just needs the drive to do it consistently.

1 free kick. Steele is a sh*t footballer.
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have got bozos in our coaching box getting paid a motza yet blind Freddy can tell you that all you need to do to beat Carlton is to tag Cripps out of the game and put an opponent within 20m of Docherty
Staggering that our knuckleheads didn’t try to do either

Did you watch his game vs the doggies last year (1st game)?

He was clearly bog and setup the win for us, really thought the penny had dropped, playing out of position now on the HBF he looks terrible.

We know he is capable, he just needs the drive to do it consistently.
I know exactly the game , it got used ad nuseum by Carlton supporters (like your doing here)as "proof" he was this 25ppg player in the making when clearly that was just an outlier.
All through juniors hes been a 15-18 possessions type finishing player and that output ,give or take ,is pretty much what weve seen at AFL level from him.

Think it's time blooze supporters adjusted their expectations of what to expect from him

Back