Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Blues v Saints Thurs July 2nd 7:40PM AEST (Marvel) Teams announced

Who will win and by how much?

• Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • St Kilda by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • St Kilda by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • St Kilda by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BoundbyKreuze

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
OK my dude consider having a cup of tea and a lie down. It's been a big night of shouting at the umpires.
Exactly. Worst umpires game I’ve seen in a very long time. Surely you can admit that when innocuous decisions go to saints but holding get blatant holds and it’s not just play on but frees to saints. * me.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Still can’t get over the fact that Simpson has survived all these years in the AFL will a body like that. Tough nugget
Robbie Flower played 272 games for the demons Between 1973-1987. He wasnt built either.

Quite impressive when you think about it considering the 1970s and 1980s was the decades of king hits and other violence.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
I know exactly the game , it got used ad nuseum by Carlton supporters (like your doing here)as "proof" he was this 25ppg player in the making when clearly that was just an outlier.
All through juniors hes been a 15-18 possessions type finishing player and that output ,give or take ,is pretty much what weve seen at AFL level from him.

Think it's time blooze supporters adjusted their expectations of what to expect from him
If it was a 25 possession game sure, he had 20 by halftime and finished with 35 though.

Don't think any of us need to adjust our thinking, no one's ever expected him to be our premier midfielder.

BoundbyKreuze

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
We played like sh*t for the first half, we never ever looked like winning nor deserved to.
Umpires destroyed every chance of a come back. 3 goals down. Saints haven’t been been near it. McKay gets held. Free to saints. McGovern gets bumbled after disposing of it. 50s paid to saints all day. Plowman gets shirt pulled 20 out. Free to saints. Soul destroying. I haven’t swore this much ever. Yes we played poorly. IT shows how s**t st kilda are that our worst plus the umpires have them a 3 goal win.

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Umpires destroyed every chance of a come back. 3 goals down. Saints haven’t been been near it. McKay gets held. Free to saints. McGovern gets bumbled after disposing of it. 50s paid to saints all day. Plowman gets shirt pulled 20 out. Free to saints. Soul destroying. I haven’t swore this much ever. Yes we played poorly. If shows how sh*t st kilda are that our worst plus the umpires have them a 3 goal win.
Saints were too good tonight- that’s all that happened. Better luck next time.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
We have got bozos in our coaching box getting paid a motza yet blind Freddy can tell you that all you need to do to beat Carlton is to tag Cripps out of the game and put an opponent within 20m of Docherty
Staggering that our knuckleheads didn’t try to do either
Cripps was Mia last week against you, he did more tonight.

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Before broadcasters out Carlton on prime time again can we get them to watch the first quarter tonight again?

Please never again! (And no my side shouldn’t either)
They are struggling to put together a round of football and you are worried about who plays when.

You need to get your priorities in order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Might just be me, but to see Ch7 show Tom Green and Leon Cameron shaking hands about his rising star nomination just shows how out of touch these guys are.

Leon, hand shaking is out, haven't you seen the news for the last 3 months?

Last edited:
They are struggling to put together a round of football and you are worried about who plays when.

You need to get your priorities in order

This choice was a howler no two ways about it

vicpride

Club Legend
May 11, 2014
Carlton have a pretty experienced team out there tonight. It's not happening for them and I can't see it. Every game I see they're isn't any sort of wow that's it they've turned. Another year and again SPS, Williamson, Setterfield, McKay, Cunningham they're all just solid citizens. Add on the 30+ brigade and it's not coming together at all.

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
BluesvSaintsRd5Profile.JPG

saints man

Senior List
Mar 26, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Before I post this, just know, I understand saints have a long way to go. Collingwood made us look s**t. But this photo is just in reference from multiple Carlton big footy citizens being arrogant for no reason.

Lead up to the St kilda game: They are scared to play us. They are a irrelevant club, we are one of the big clubs in Victoria!!

Carlton on game day

Attachments

• cc38fe025d0ab6e878f433e19831d2b7.jpg
    cc38fe025d0ab6e878f433e19831d2b7.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 64

puppy_dog7

Premiership Player
Jul 29, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ease up. I’m just defending my club. Because we played well enough to win despite coping huge bias.
You guys played one good quarter (3rd) and kicked 3 late junk time goals in the last when the game was over mate. I’m not saying our game was great, but you’s never really looked like winning at all.

Back