Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Blues v Saints Thurs July 2nd 7:40PM AEST (Marvel) Teams announced

Who will win and by how much?

• Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • St Kilda by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • St Kilda by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • St Kilda by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Worst umpires game I’ve seen in a very long time. Surely you can admit that when innocuous decisions go to saints but holding get blatant holds and it’s not just play on but frees to saints. fu** me.
your funny :)

This choice was a howler no two ways about it
Brisbane port and hawks vs giants your only 2 other options and they played Sunday, just be thankful we have anything to watch.

FWIW gimme foxtel coverage only over that channel 7 rubbish, you can keep your prime time slots.

Yes you have a dozen more players in the 24-29 region winning games, sooner we can replace the simpsons and murphys with more cripps and dochertys we will be right.

Where are these extra Cripps and Dochertys coming from?

Before I post this, just know, I understand saints have a long way to go. Collingwood made us look sh*t. But this photo is just in reference from multiple Carlton big footy citizens being arrogant for no reason.

Lead up to the St kilda game: They are scared to play us. They are a irrelevant club, we are one of the big clubs in Victoria!!

Carlton on game day
They were just outcoached 😀😀😀😀😀

Brisbane port and hawks vs giants your only 2 other options and they played Sunday, just be thankful we have anything to watch.

FWIW gimme foxtel coverage only over that channel 7 rubbish, you can keep your prime time slots.

Take either one, don't care which one. The fact neither one are on prime time is silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he wasn’t. Maybe we should just hold every saints player in the midfield and have 600 bounces for the game and a 0-1 scoreline. fu** me. Players like Steele annoy the sh*t out of me.
Steele had 23 touches. 18 on the outside.

It’s one thing to be a tagger who scraps on his opponent and offers nothing offensively. Most would agree that’s not really great for the game.

It’s another to be the leading disposal getter on the ground and be a good enough player to keep Cripps to 5 touches in a half.

Steele had 23 touches. 18 on the outside.

It’s one thing to be a tagger who scraps on his opponent and offers nothing offensively. Most would agree that’s not really great for the game.

It’s another to be the leading disposal getter on the ground and be a good enough player to keep Cripps to 5 touches in a half.
What about letting him have 17 and a goal in 34mins?

Entirely irrelevant to my post. I replied to a post disparaging Steele as if he’s some cheating tagger who is bad for the game.

He quite clearly is not that. Cripps getting off the chain does not refute my point. If anything it supports it.

Entirely irrelevant to my post. I replied to a post disparaging Steele as if he’s some cheating tagger who is bad for the game.

He quite clearly is not that. Cripps getting off the chain does not refute my point. If anything it supports it.
He quite clearly spent the majority of the game holding onto cripps before the ball was even bounced, it is in fact terrible for the game and needs to be more closely watched with more free kicks given to prevent it.

He may not be bad for the game but the way he played tonight clearly was.

He didn't. Firstly, Cripps had 5 to half time, so had 15 in the second half, and the way Crips got back into the game was by being moved away from steel- who was smashing him- and into the forward line, where he started getting a number of disposals on the likes of Wilkie. Then he went back into the midfield more permanently.

He didn't. Firstly, Cripps had 5 to half time, so had 15 in the second half, and the way Crips got back into the game was by being moved away from steel- who was smashing him- and into the forward line, where he started getting a number of disposals on the likes of Wilkie. Then he went back into the midfield more permanently.
This might come as a shock to you because I know you are struggling but 22-5=17

He quite clearly spent the majority of the game holding onto cripps before the ball was even bounced, it is in fact terrible for the game and needs to be more closely watched with more free kicks given to prevent it.

He may not be bad for the game but the way he played tonight clearly was.
Cripps had six free kicks. How many more free kicks did he need in order for it to be fair?

Take either one, don't care which one. The fact neither one are on prime time is silly.
I know your commentating on Carlton here but that is StKilda only game to fta so far

Back