Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Eagles v Swans Sat July 4th 1:45pm AEST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Eagles by 7 -20

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Swans by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles should win the flag with this squad
Bit harsh. Give the kid the kick. Or did the siren go before he marked it?

Eagles looking better and better the longer the game goes, but still not a lot in it.
All over swans are shiiite

HTB rule has completely changed?
It really hasn't, I don't understand what all the fuss is about.. they're simply paying it more, especially incorrect disposal which i feel like they've been largely ignoring for like 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ they're going to have to spend awhile cleaning down the commentary booth after this game.

Sheed is a real momentum killer for West Coast. It wouldn't hurt to look for a teammate every now and then, and not either hang onto it when he should move it on, or just hack it on his boot. I have watched Sheed today, and if West Coast could drop him, they would be a far more effective team. He stalls their momentum. Well done to West Coast though. They look to have plenty of improvement in them and young Oscar Allen is potentially a star forward in the making.

Sheed is a real momentum killer for West Coast. It wouldn't hurt to look for a teammate every now and then, and not either hang onto it when he should move it on, or just hack it on his boot. I have watched Sheed today, and if West Coast could drop him, they would be a far more effective team. He stalls their momentum. Well done to West Coast though. They look to have plenty of improvement in them and young Oscar Allen is potentially a star forward in the making.

He got 24 touches 10 marks 9 clearances and a goal. He could even get the 3 votes. But sure, drop him. Ahhh. Lol?

Back