Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Lions v Port Sat July 4th 7:40pm (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

that’s a bullshit line that’s been rolled out to excuse why he doesn’t get the frees that everyone else does.
If they couldn't see that he was completely assaulted in that marking contest.... I don't know what to tell you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure the Lions were paying $4.5 with the bookies before hand, plus you are top of the ladder with a massive percentage. This game should have been yours really.
I call BS. No way that's right

You were 3rd at home ffs.... Should have been ours lmao.

Pretty sure the Lions were paying $4.5 with the bookies before hand, plus you are top of the ladder with a massive percentage. This game should have been yours really.
Pretty sure they were paying 1.90 each

I mean they second guess themselves with players that are renowned for over acting.
Maybe, but lets be honest we're talking about a free even the most timid of umpires should pay, and if they don't they don't deserve to be umpiring at AFL level.

Maybe, but lets be honest we're talking about a free even the most timid of umpires should pay, and if they don't they don't deserve to be umpiring at AFL level.
Kornes comments on Toby Green are relevant here.

Im sure I saw us much more than that earlier in the week, is there a site that shows historical odds for matches? Im trying to find it now, Im sure it was us at $4.50...
Seriously...

4.50 at home when 3rd on the ladder.

Think about that....

Back