Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Pies v Bombers Fri July 3rd 7:50pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies key FWD talls shockingly terrible. Don’t think anyone expects them to beat Hooker & Hurley but at least get to contests and get the ball to ground and yet they can’t even do that. Mihocik goes invisible for far too long in games and Cox is 10 cm taller than his opponent and still gets out marked. Can’t see Pies ever winning a flag with those 2 and oddly enough there reserves are even worse Darcy Cameron & Ben Reid. I maintain the minute Tom Lynch snubbed them they wouldn’t win a flag with this group.

Irrelevant now with Howe out but thought they should have sent Moore FWD and played Roughead, Howe and either Scharenberg or Dunn as the posts and would have worked better than currently.

Pies key FWD talls shockingly terrible. Don’t think anyone expects them to beat Hooker & Hurley but at least get to contests and get the ball to ground and yet they can’t even do that. Mihocik goes invisible for far too long in games and Cox is 10 cm taller than his opponent and still gets out marked. Can’t see Pies ever winning a flag with those 2 and oddly enough there reserves are even worse Darcy Cameron & Ben Reid. I maintain the minute Tom Lynch snubbed them they wouldn’t win a flag with this group.

Irrelevant now with Howe out but thought they should have sent Moore FWD and played Roughead, Howe and either Scharenberg or Dunn as the posts and would have worked better than currently.
If Lynden Dunn is the answer, you are in big trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron out of contract - Pies could have a big crack at him.
Already struggling to offer Moore enough to keep him, their cap situation looks dire as far as picking up someone like Cameron (who would command huge coin) goes. Elliott now not looking worth the money he got paid in the off season on reflection.

Already struggling to offer Moore enough to keep him, their cap situation looks dire as far as picking up someone like Cameron (who would command huge coin) goes. Elliott now not looking worth the money he got paid in the off season on reflection.

Can easily let Moore go, and they should

I bit my tongue when I saw that, the momentum shifted literally the same moment
Yep but Don's played it well. Got the centre break and had 3 set shots milking 2 mins off and kicking the dealer. Given shorter Q's reckon it should be 25 seconds or play on at 30 not start the run. But well done Essendon played harder footy for longer and were smart and strategic at the end when tiring

Not found
over reaction and I don’t like Bucks

he had you humming going into this season after two very good previous years. COVID and the resulting shizen of a season has derailed many a team.
Haha blame covid. Only time we look good is when we are beaten and we take the game on and play quick as we have no other choice. But yeah I blame covid for playing cox in wet weather footy. I’m blame covid for never having a plan b.

Bombers are playing more like Richmond this season than Richmond are. Forward handballs, tap ons, fast direct play very Richmond like. No doubt Caracellas influence there.
Yet they lost to Carlton.

They are on par with most other shiiite teams, and beat a team with too many more concerned about cash, celebrity ,vanity, feelings, virtue signalling, kpi's ,team meetings, tatt's and haircuts.

Back