Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Cats v Lions Thurs July 9th (Cats 11.7.73 d Lions 6.10.46)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

E0661C39-7E18-420A-94C5-6B563FDD6B85.png

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP
Round 6 • GEELONG V BRISBANE
THURSDAY JULY 9TH 7:40PM AEST (SCG)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 6 TEAMS

CATS

B: J. Kolodjashnij, M. Blicavs, J. Henry
HB: M. O’Connor, H. Taylor, J. Bews
C: B. Parfitt, P. Dangerfield, C. Guthrie
HF: Z. Tuohy, E. Ratugolea, M. Duncan
F: Q. Narkle, T. Hawkins, L. Dahlhaus
FOLL: D. Fort, J. Selwood, S. Menegola
I/C: G. Ablett, G. Rohan, S. Simpson, G. Miers
EMG: L. Fogarty, J. Clark, J. Parsons, Z.Guthrie

IN: S. Simpson
OUT: J. Steven (Managed)

LIONS

B: R. Lester, H. Andrews, D. Gardiner
HB: D. Rich, G. Birchall, B. Starcevich
C: M. Robinson, D. Zorko, H. McCluggage
HF: J. Berry, E. Hipwood, C. Rayner
F: Z. Bailey, D. McStay, C. Cameron
FOLL: O. McInerney, J. Lyons, L. Neale
I/C: C. Ah Chee, L. McCarthy, S. Martin, T. Berry
EMG: S. Skinner, A. Witherden, R. Mathieson, N. Answerth

IN: D. Zorko
OUT: C. Ellis-Yolmen (Injured)

Last edited:

Summer Awe

Debutant
Sep 11, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
I think it shapes up as a good game. The SCG is narrow which I think will help the Cats in their general game plan defensively but I think in the form theyre in, a Lions win is probably the safe bet. Ablett probably out also given the 5 day break.

Apr 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Subiaco, Everton, SF 49ers
Anyone know the ticketing arrangements for this game. As far as I know NSW govt regulations allow up to 10,000 into the ground but until now admission has been limited to club members for tracking purposes. Now with non Sydney clubs playing in the NSW hub there doesn't sem to be any information about ticketing on the AFL website( big surprise) and nothing listed for this game on Ticketec. Not keen on travelling down from the Central Coast on a cold winter night to be turned away at the gate.

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
1 of the many mouth watering games this week. Cats may choke the Lions, but wowee the Lions have talent everywhere. If they break the shackles they could win handsomely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

floppinab

All Australian
Apr 30, 2002
The Edge of Reality
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Doublues; Swannies
Anyone know the ticketing arrangements for this game. As far as I know NSW govt regulations allow up to 10,000 into the ground but until now admission has been limited to club members for tracking purposes. Now with non Sydney clubs playing in the NSW hub there doesn't sem to be any information about ticketing on the AFL website( big surprise) and nothing listed for this game on Ticketec. Not keen on travelling down from the Central Coast on a cold winter night to be turned away at the gate.
Anyone have an update on this. They won't hit anywhere near 10k with just Lions & Cats members.

parano1a

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Tonight will be the first AFL home and away game played at the SCG not involving the Swans since just over 20 years to the day - 8 July 2000, when the Kangaroos hosted Richmond in a Round 18 clash on a Saturday night. The Denis Pagan-coached Roos won by 78 points in front of 9,918 with Peter Bell getting 31 possessions and Wayne Carey and John Blakey kicking 4 goals each. Current Giants coach Leon Cameron was the best player for Danny Frawley's Tigers team.

Back