Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Eagles v Crows Sat July 11th 3:05pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dermie is right there. Players staring at umps just makes them look guilty.

Eagles have kicked 4 goals to half time in perfect conditions against the bottom winless team. Derwayne goes with "Eagles could be premiership favourites in 2 weeks".

What a dead set flog.
thought the same. absolute *******. he makes dermie sound exceptional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins is a midfielder with one of the most ripped rigs in history. You're comparing him to NN?

Lol wat?
Imagine what Cousins could have been if he actually stayed on the straight and narrow?

You justify it, but don't realise they aren't giving themselves the best chance either.

NicNat isn't fit. Simple.

What does Cousins drug issues have to do with Nic Nat?

Do you even know what you're talking about anymore? 😂
Yeah I do.

You are justifying unfit or drug ridden players, without realising they've let themselves down

Piss poor standards.

Yeah I do.

You are justifying unfit or drug ridden players, without realising they've let themselves down

Drug ridden players? Wtf does Cousins have to do with anything going on today? Why are u even talking about him?

I'm out. What a hopeless argument your attempting to construct 😂

Drug ridden players? Wtf does Cousins have to do with anything going on today? Why are u even talking about him?

Yeah yeah.

Club is full of low standards.

Has been for years.

You are delusional defending someone who's clearly not anywhere near peak fitness. He's a professional, it's a disgrace.

Yeah yeah.

Club is full of low standards.

Has been for years.

You are delusional defending someone who's clearly not anywhere near peak fitness. He's a professional, it's a disgrace.

A club of low standards? They literally won the flag 2 years ago😂

Is this real life?

Exactly what is not tolerably clear in my good mate PAFC_1870's argument. But it might be that we have the same twisted logic.

That PA supporter is here because I made fun of him a few weeks ago. Just ignore him, he's incoherent at best.
Wtf are you talking about?

Can't handle someone calling out NicNat for being fat?

I don't remember you, nor do I care what you think you did. Don't flatter yourself.

Back