Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Pies v Hawks Fri July 10th 7:50pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1E9EA2D4-65D1-4553-A1A3-0C33646C2BB0.png

2020 TOYOTA AFL PREMIERSHIP
Round 6 • COLLINGWOOD V HAWTHORN
FRIDAY JULY 10TH 7:50PM AEST (GS)

Tipping on BigFooty's own system.
Tip now - $1000 in cash prizes.

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

ROUND 6 TEAMS

MAGPIES

B: J.Crisp, J.Roughead, M.Scharenberg
HB: B.Maynard, D.Moore, I.Quaynor
C: T.Phillips, S.Pendlebury, W.Hoskin-Elliott
HF: J.Stephenson, B.Mihocek, C.Brown
F: W.Kelly, M.Cox, J.Elliott
FOLL: B.Grundy, T.Adams, A.Treloar
I/C: T.Varcoe, R.Wills, C.Mayne, A.Bosenavulagi
EMG: D.Cameron, J.Thomas, B.Sier, J.Noble

IN: I.Quaynor, W.Kelly, A.Bosenavulagu
OUT: J.Daicos (injured), J.De Goey (managed), T.Brown (omitted)

HAWKS

B: S.Frost, J.Frawley, B.Stratton
HB: B.Hardwick, B.McEvoy, J.Sicily
C: R.Henderson, J.Worpel, I.Smith
HF: J.Morris, T.O’Brien, C.Wingard
F: J.Gunston, J.Patton, P.Puopolo
FOLL: J.Ceglar, L.Shiels, T.Mitchell
I/C: J.O’Meara, W.Day, H.Morrison, T.Scully
EMG: C.Glass, D.Minchington, J.Cousins, M.Hartley

IN: J.Morris, J.Patton, W.Day, H.Morrison
OUT: H.Jones (omitted), J.Scrimshaw, M.Lewis (both injured), S.Burgoyne (rested)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
We've been the Hawks whipping boy since the 2011 pre lim. Don't see how this changes, 3 of our biggest names out.

We can't score, out of form and the hawks will be looking for redemption after last night. Not to mention we've great for the last year playing out of form teams into form.

Hawks by 50+

Hawthorn have won 18 of the last 22 games against Collingwood since 2007 by an average winning margin of 5 goals and 12 of the last 13 games since the start of 2012.

That one loss to Collingwood back in 2017, Hawthorn had a 43 point lead in that game. :oops:

Apr 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Subiaco, Everton, SF 49ers
Hawthorn have won 18 of the last 22 games against Collingwood since 2007 by an average winning margin of 5 goals and 12 of the last 13 games since the start of 2012.

That one loss to Collingwood back in 2017, Hawthorn had a 43 point lead in that game. :oops:
Wow. Although realised Pies haven't a great record against your lot, didn't realize it was that lopsided over such a long period.

deskc

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I knew cox wouldn't get dropped. For that buckley would have to admit he was wrong

AlwaysHawks15

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lewis is a big out, killed Collingwood last time. Also should trade him to Collingwood.
Lewis is a bit out of sorts ATM so if he played he probably wouldn't have had much impact. Struggling to halve contests which Patton at least should be able to do being the bigger man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That win was the week of Lou Richards passing, I'd think the boys were playing their guts out for him that night there's no other way to explain it in what was such an ordinary Collingwood team that season.

Great to see the latest installment in this famous local derby between the Homebush Bay Magpies and the Blacktown Hawks.

Home ground advantage should be hugely decisive in this one, so it’s Collingwood for me.

Somebody

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood

we looking brittle and predictable yet again. will be pleasantly surprised if we win this one.

Back