Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Port v GWS Sun July 12th 1:05pm AEST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Giants by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me one example of Toby McLean pretending he's hurt from a grazed fingernail.

Granted, you support Carlton, so I'm sure you know all about softness and pathetic efforts.
Staging happens all the time. It's worse than ever. One thing Zac Butters isn't is soft. The kid is fearless. Anyway aren't you blokes currently 7 goals down against Carlton? Maybe focus on that.

Great to see Port up and about. I have a huge soft spot for them.
But Ken has to settle TF down. Just be level headed win lose or draw.
The emotional rollercoaster has been pointed out before. Stay out of the center of the club song circle.
I can't remember Hardwick, Simpson, Beveridge, Clarkson doing anything resembling that for a minor round win.

The emotional rollercoaster has been pointed out before. Stay out of the center of the club song circle.
I can't remember Hardwick, Simpson, Beveridge, Clarkson doing anything resembling that for a minor round win.
I think that was for his 300th game and AFL life membership awarded today

Yeah would normally agree but can give him this one with it being his 300th game / life membership. Even so, you might be right on those other coaches, I guess we're used to Ken doing something embarrassing during big wins.

Also giggle at the random dogs' fan meltdown

Port deserve their win, but gee they've been the beneficiary of some soft calls this quarter.

Coniglio advantage that allowed him to pick up the ball in the middle of the park and lace out Cameron when EVERYONE else had stopped. Advantage was called extremely late.

SPP getting called for 50m after the umpire called play on

Wines holding the ball when he tackled the guy with the ball

Marshall getting his face shoved into the dirt right infront of the umpire (about 20m from our goal)

3x goals that GWS got from dodgy umpiring. Considering they kicked 6 for the day......

I thought the Dixon mark at 3/4 time needed to be overturned. That was crucial. Having said that Port were by far the better team and deserved the win.

The only criticism I could have is when GWS got on top they were able to dominate the game far to easily. That's been Ports problem for years, when they have bad patches in a game they are really bad and just can't get their hands on the ball and turn it over consistently. GWS couldn't hurt them on the scoreboard.

To their credit, Port got on top again and ran away with it. Might be time to extend Ken.

Back