Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 7 - Blues v Port Sun July 19th 1:05 AEST (Gabba) Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey your choice to talk down what you want to. I guess premierships given you that right.

Thought you'd be a little more understanding when Hardwick/Richmond were in exactly the same position 8 years in.
I hear you mate but by the same logic I thought you'd understand given your own mobs history...and I agree this is where we overlap. When the Tigers finished top 4 in 2017 I certainly didn't believe they had arrived. Their history in recent finals up to that point was no good. I was just hoping they would win 1 final...i never expected them to make a GF and win the flag that year because their history had not demonstrated enough for me to believe it. On this I'm sure we share common ground. Also, in 2017 Richmond were 5-0 after round 5...at the end of round 9 they were 5-4. It can turn very quickly.

Also fwit, 2018 was the best regular season performance by a Tiger team in ages...but it didn't end with a Premiership. The regular season is one thing, finals is the real deal.

Don't get me wrong though, enjoy the success mate.

No.
It's racist to attack or berate/discriminate against Asian looking or Chinese people as a result of this virus - which is probably the reason why some say not to use such a term- because it has the potential to lead to racist incidents.

But in truth, it is a virus that originated in China (which of course the Medical/scientifically correct name/strain is Covid-19), so it's just accurate.
And Chinese isn't a race, it's a nationality.

newnes can go.
i know he kicked a goal but too many half hearted efforts and turnovers

He's been just okay. Murphy has been average IMO. Games gone past him. Transition will happen but given our form I have no issue with the younger players earning their spots now. We have a lot of young talent now ready to step up.

When you think missing from the weekend was Charlie Marchbank Kemp Dow Fisher LOB Kruezer TDK Jack Stocker Newman Honey Philp Polson who I believe should all be best 25 players (or close to) so things are good and getting better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back