Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 7 - Cats v Magpies Thurs July 16th 8:10pm AEST (Optus) (Video highlights in OP)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

you can usually tell who will win Pies v cats based on the first quarter, pies usually get out to a big lead if they are to win and if not the cats usually get the win in these match ups

Rain will suit Geelong you would think given Collingwood's proclivity to overuse it.

Hawkins in good enough form to negate and keep Moore honest.

Cats by 26.

have you seen Geelong play? A can assure you they faff about with the ball Plenty. Wet weather will not suit Geelongs slow “methodical” approach to ball movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any ideas on the crowd? Will it be a bunch of Freo and Eagles fans just desperate for live footy?
Plenty of pies supporters live here, cats not so much. I think there will be a fair few eagles and dockers supporters there too, I know a couple of north supporting mates going tonight as well. There will be close to 30k there I reckon.

2 really talented teams, but got a feeling the Cats by 10 to 15 points in a good hard fought game.

I think Geelong & Collingwood play pretty similar ‘games’
Both love chipping the ball around & keeping it off the opposition, both very strong defensively. Interesting to see how the rain affects this.

Back