Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Eagles v Magpies Sun July 26th 3:35pm (OPTUS) Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not though.

just pointing out you were pathetic in the hub and thus downhill skiers. Flat track bullies. Call it whatever you like.

Team struggles to adjust living in a hotel in another state. There are no form lines.
Take a deep breath, it's just a game.

That was disappointing to say the least.

I'm hoping this is the wake up call they needed to understand you can't play 1 quarter and have it be sustainable. We did it a fair bit even last year. But that's not how this works in the long run.
I'm not sure what happened, but they clearly left optus stadium at quarter time and didn't return, which was so bizarre. They had a great quarter even with no pendles, so I don't think his absence can be blamed.

I thought Cameron did well in that first quarter, and this is why the Mason Cox experiment will be on its last legs.

Midfield needs a real hard look at itself.

Grundy was very well below his best. He probably hasn't been up to standards for a number of weeks now.

Anyway, I don't like to rant. So onto next week, time to pull their finger out and get some form.
I agree lets not get too carried away we beat a Pies side missing Pendles, Sidebottom, Degoey, Howe that is 4 of their best 22 missing. Thats like us having JK, Shuey, Mcgovern and Yeo missing. We won lets not forget we were belted only a few weeks ago.

I’m not though.

just pointing out you were pathetic in the hub and thus downhill skiers. Flat track bullies. Call it whatever you like.
I agree lets not get too carried away we beat a Pies side missing Pendles, Sidebottom, Degoey, Howe that is 4 of their best 22 missing. Thats like us having JK, Shuey, Mcgovern and Yeo missing. We won lets not forget we were belted only a few weeks ago. There is a long way to go in this very even sesaon

Thought we might get done yesterday just the shape of the lists right now. Wouldn’t have made a different if we had a full team anyway, don’t think anybody would have beaten WC yesterday. They played great footy. Collingwood has been the best defensive team all year, but the entries the WC mids gave the forwards made it impossible to defend & they converted pretty much every shot on goal. 1 of those games where 1 team is off 5% and the other team can’t do anything wrong. Very hard midfield to play against the Eagles

I wouldn't be to fussed if I was a Collingwood supporter.Every good side has an off game or two . As an Eagles follower you know there will be one or two clankers every season and its how you come back the week after that matters.Collingwood are a good side with some depth and should do the right thing by their supporters and flog the bejeezus out of their opponents next week.

Back