Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Port v Saints Sat July 25th 7:40pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

'Famous victory' really gets over used. How would this be a 'famous victory'?
Not overused as a melbourne supporter o wouldn't think mate
All time goal to sink Port's premiership hopes. You hate to see it.
Oh no, how will we cope, we are only 6 and 2 and top still. Got beat by a better team on the day.....It happens guys, stop being so freaking dramatic

Not when you played them they weren't.

But whatever helps you retain hope..
Surprised you can spell hope, how long since you have had any at the kangas chief?
Like it or not, let's stick to the facts, port are top, where are the kangas.
You can say whatever you like about where we may or not be in 9 rounds time, I like to deal in the present and the facts

Last edited:
fair enough.
tonight..... Port got 15 free kicks Saints got 21 free kicks.

What's your point?

2 weeks ago Freo had 22 free kicks, Saints had 15 (that's NOT why we lost the game)

St Kilda finally get the rub of the green with the umpires for once and nobody can handle it.

But they're more than happy to accept it when their team is playing.

Few more games like your last two and you won't have to worry about being first for long.
Did I miss something, is there are team that's been good for any longer than 3 or 4 weeks in a row this year. Thought the said he were excellent tonight, seen them a few weeks ago againstvfreo and were laughable. No-one will be good for long stretches this year, I'm very happy with where we are, despite being really disappointed with tonight's match. Sao he were good, good luck to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, we are still Poo.

Only positive is Freo wont get the wooden spoon. Your mates at west lakes will claim that lol.

lewdogs your thoughts on the game? lol
I actually think you guys are on the right track, hqd some close losses, could be in yhe 8 with a bit of luck.

Paddy Ryder was great last night, hard to believe Port let him walk away for next to nothing.

At least they still have Westhoff lol.

Kenny didn't seem too upbeat in his after game presser, Ratten has a reality check with your name on it Kenny.

Where does 7 pick out the nuffies on Toyota Fanzone ?

It reminds me of when Sam Newman always used to interview only the deros and people clearly not the full on quid at Footscray and Frankston etc on Street Talk.
The only time it will ever be any good is if they have all the squares of real bulldogs watching the bulldogs game

Question to Port fans

When Membrey kicked that 'pele' goal and the field umpire called for a goal review WHY were the Port fans chanting bullsh*t?

Don't want a fairly umpired game for the opposition? Is that it? S.A and W.A fans are so used to one way traffic with the umpiring that anything that deviates from the norm and all anyone can hear is booooooooo. Now there were decisions like the out of bounds deliberate that sure was crap but poor umpiring for EVERY club except West Coast is the standard these days.

St Kilda has copped last nights umpiring for years, week after week and you don't see us crying our eyes out.

Back