Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 9 - Dockers v Pies Sun August 2nd 6:10pm AEST (Optus) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how?

• Dockers by less than a goal

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Pies by less than a goal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh FFS put the Que in the rack mate, ffs Richmond have been irrelevant for so long...For SO long....You cant win a lucky flag and suddenly become a powerhouse. take a seat, fu**in relax.
I've seen 7 flags in my lifetime. How many have you? Talk about irrelevant - that's Freo.

They've been doing the rounds on twitter. Someone apparently even posted them on your board.
There's 3 umpires. So total free kick count is a pretty murky stat. IMO it's the frees he doesn't pay that have always been the issue. The ones we do get are often ridiculous. He's a terrible umpire.

Honestly Sidebottom aside...the Pies midfield are a bunch of plodders and ball butcherers horrible list

Not so long ago it was the best mid field ever or some nonsense. Losing two first round picks for Beams has set them back a bit. The players we selected - Ely Smith & Dev Robertson would be handy right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get to watch the game, was hanging out with my kids today. Nice surprise to see we won.
I get the feeling things aren't quite right at Collingwood atm.

Commiserations Pies fans.

Back