Autopsy AFL 2020 Second Semi Final - Tigers v Saints Fri October 9th 7:50pm AEDT/6:50 AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a confounding comment. Brad Hill wasn't recruited for his body on body talents... he is an outside runner who has a laser-accurate kick, he provides that in spades. I thought he has been fairly decent for the Saints.

I agree. Fairly decent sums up Brad Hill pretty well.

I guess the problem is the salary + the expectations. We're paying better players 1/3 of his salary.

Still only one year in and he has time to turn it around. Hanners didn't do much last year but has been impressive in the times he got out there this year.

Until play on is called you cannot legally tackle the player. It was 50 every time.
Thats what I mean, ump should've called play on, Cotchin couldn't just let him run past him and through the midifeld unchecked.. End result in a happy medium, we don't need to nit pick on these half decisions because we will be here all day. not worthy of a 50 mtr penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he wasn't, but when it's your turn to go you take the contact, and tonight on a couple of key occasions he didn't.

I rate Hill very highly, so I expected him in the prime of his career to really dominate this season. I reckon he's been well below par based on what he has done previously, and especially what the Saints had to give up to get him and also pay him.
This is a confounding comment. Brad Hill wasn't recruited for his body on body talents... he is an outside runner who has a laser-accurate kick, he provides that in spades. I thought he has been fairly decent for the Saints.

On SM-A908B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No he wasn't, but when it's your turn to go you take the contact, and tonight on a couple of key occasions he didn't.

I rate Hill very highly, so I expected him in the prime of his career to really dominate this season. I reckon he's been well below par based on what he has done previously, and especially what the Saints had to give up to get him and also pay him.

On SM-A908B using BigFooty.com mobile app
He killed us last week.

Both should be given a week, but as you flagged and we both already know, they will be receiving fines and free to play.
Both very undisciplined acts no doubt but give me another example of a high tackle getting a week and a knee in a blokes shoulder with no force also getting a week. Lynch might get a fine as it’s a bad look however Cotchin will have no case to answer.

brett rattan is such a likeable and humble guy. should still be coaching at the blues

You say he's a good bloke, and then you want to punish and torture him?

I always wondered how a Prime Mike tyson from 1987-1991 would fair against tough man tony abbott wearing budgie smugglers lol
Brisbane supporters and their new found tough man persona. Mitch useless Robinson must be rubbing off on them.

Back