Autopsy AFL 2020 Second Semi Final - Tigers v Saints Fri October 9th 7:50pm AEDT/6:50 AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah we’re no good, we’ve just been very lucky the last few years. I’m actually not sure why we are bothering to travel to Adelaide next week, Port will just roll over the top of us...

Any talk of Richmond being lucky also should've been put to bed by around halfway into 2018.

Then everyone wanted to see them fail/exposed after a few bad injuries early last year, but you showed your depth and trounced the competition once you got the ball rolling not long after.

Oh well.... more fuel for the fire. Keep stickin' it to 'em!

Port have played their Grand Final against Richmond a few times now, so I really hope you guys have those sooks burning down the stadium next week. Finally put that QF in 2014 to bed for good. They've hung their hat on that win long enough now.

I’m so sorry - all of you - everyone
We were so lucky- Saints were so galant
We are very lucky, got all the rubs of the green
Also I’m so sorry we play the ‘edge’ - push the boundaries- I am so embarrassed
Tom Lynch should be suspended for 3 weeks.

we are not worthy
I am the dead straight opposite. I wanted Richmond to win.

I got no hatred or animosity towards Richmonds 2017 and 2019 wins.

A lot of Richmond fans endured a lot between those 2 flags between 1980-2017.

That 1983-2012 period was dire if you're a tigers fan. 2 years of 1995 and 2001 were the only years they made finals in that 30 year run, yeah both were prelims but still.

You look at those years Richmond finished 9th since 1994: 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2006 and 2008. Turn those 9th placed years into 8th placed years and that's another 5 Elim finals with one of them possibly a finals win.

Instead of a 2-4 record, it would of been a 2-10 record. It might not be much but would of been better in the history books.

Would of been nice seeing guys like Richardson, knights, Broderick, Campbell, and Daffy have a couple more finals to look back on.

Last edited:

Any talk of Richmond being lucky also should've been put to bed by around halfway into 2018.

Then everyone wanted to see them fail/exposed after a few bad injuries early last year, but you showed your depth and trounced the competition once you got the ball rolling not long after.

Oh well.... more fuel for the fire. Keep stickin' it to 'em!

Port have played their Grand Final against Richmond a few times now, so I really hope you guys have those sooks burning down the stadium next week. Finally put that QF in 2014 to bed for good. They've hung their hat on that win long enough now.
We need everything to go right and everything to go wrong for the power to win next week imo. Might be a bridge too far. For you guys just do us all a favour & beat Geelong please!! Then the cocky Lions....would be funny seeing them lose a gifted flag.
If Tigers don't win it then I want either Port or Pies to.

Sling tackle from Cotchin on Jones was worth 50, nothing more. Lynch's knee is worth a fine at most.
nope, thats sling tackle was more than grubby, so uncalled for, he could have broken his neck or killed him. disgusting, although i would not be surprised to see him get votes for it!

We need everything to go right and everything to go wrong for the power to win next week imo. Might be a bridge too far. For you guys just do us all a favour & beat Geelong please!! Then the cocky Lions....would be funny seeing them lose a gifted flag.
If Tigers don't win it then I want either Port or Pies to.
Tigers won't win it

Agree 100%
watching Richmonds good games you can't help but will them on and like them ...... why? .......
Because that's what good footy looks like and that's why we are all here !

Too true. I don't get why some fans seem to hate Richmond's style so much. I love it. I wish the Pies could adopt that style. Not only is it generally just great to watch (scrappy, but always enjoyable), it's clearly effective. The sides that have actually been able to challenge Richmond have done so by being able to match that style of play.

nope, thats sling tackle was more than grubby, so uncalled for, he could have broken his neck or killed him. disgusting, although i would not be surprised to see him get votes for it!

It looked worse because of how Jones' back landed on Cotchin's knee. A little overzealous maybe, but worth 50 at most I reckon.

Tigers won't win it
Thanks for your input genius.
It's a shame I actually like the Lions team but their supporters have been unbearable lately & making them hated.
It would be a choke if you don't win the AFL's gifted premiership. Pressure on the Lions from here. So here's hoping you do choke.

LOL the amount of salt in this thread is enough to give cristiano ronaldo a heart attack. feels great to be hated, keep up the good content lads

also lions fans you guys actually exist! first time ive seen you guys bob up since 2004 LOL i guess winning your grand final last week made your decade

You deserve a box of tissues to soak up those tears over the off season
Aww thanks, it must be hard admitting to yourself that Cotchin and Lynch are insults to the game of Aussie Rules Football.

A far cry from Bourke, Barteltt, Dyer, Richo and Hart

I’m so sorry - all of you - everyone
We were so lucky- Saints were so galant
We are very lucky, got all the rubs of the green
Also I’m so sorry we play the ‘edge’ - push the boundaries- I am so embarrassed
Tom Lynch should be suspended for 3 weeks.

we are not worthy
与母亲发生性关系的男人

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL the amount of salt in this thread is enough to give cristiano ronaldo a heart attack. feels great to be hated, keep up the good content lads

also lions fans you guys actually exist! first time ive seen you guys bob up since 2004 LOL i guess winning your grand final last week made your decade

Biggest fairweather fans in the comp by a mile are the Lions. I really like them as a side, but don't care much for their fans.

Lynch is the undisputed master of the cheap shot.

What a Jabroney.
Lol get a grip. Go look up on YouTube Jeremy Cameron’s hits in the last 3 years, where he’s knocked guys the * out, or obviously Greene’s, or, I don’t know, a guy who actually hits people hard to get suspended like Hawkins. But yeah, Lynch is the king of it lol.

lol your bigfooty joined date and the date you actually supported the lions wouldnt be far off
Hahaha gold! June 13? Ironically after Melbourne borders close and forcing teams into hubs. Talk about bandwagon supporters. This guy has not credibility anyway with his trolling the last two weeks regardless of him being a freshie.

It's not like they maimed blokes like O'Dea and Cowboy.
At least back then they were prepared to cop a hit back

Cotchins wife would complain if he got a paper cut and Lynch would go to hospital if he got a half arsed hit :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:.

Aww thanks, it must be hard admitting to yourself that Cotchin and Lynch are insults to the game of Aussie Rules Football.

A far cry from Bourke, Barteltt, Dyer, Richo and Hart

Except those 5 (and really, any player, from any club, who played more than a few years ago) would have thought the only problem from their actions today was that they should have gone harder.

Cotchins wife would complain if he got a paper cut and Lynch would go to hospital if he got a half arsed hit :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:.

Really?

Got anything to back those claims up?

Considering both these players cop a fair bit in return, I'd like to see you back that up.

Lol get a grip. Go look up on YouTube Jeremy Cameron’s hits in the last 3 years, where he’s knocked guys the fu** out, or obviously Greene’s, or, I don’t know, a guy who actually hits people hard to get suspended like Hawkins. But yeah, Lynch is the king of it lol.

There's plenty of guys ahead of Lynch. He's had a few incidents now, but nothing too bad. I think one really filthy act is worth much more derision than a handful of very minor incidents. Ben Long's snipe on Macrae last week is the sort of thing footy fans should be more concerned about than the occasional bit of rough housing you see from Lynch.

Last edited:
We did it easy tonight and out come the salt shakers.
Some bears/port fans quaking in their boots and others getting to far in front of themselves.
Bears will dread either Cats or Pies next week, both of whom can beat the Bears.
Port can look forward to A Tiger outfit who will throw the kitchen sink and recent finals experience at them. Things will get jittery down Alberton oval. Must hurt the bookies have us favourites already, but they have got it right.

Cotchin's a gentlemanly oppressor who does it all without a hair out of place. A formidable illusion.

Lynch hasn't done anything all year that was worth a second glance. He's literally Mother Teresa compared to his Gold Coast days. Are the media that hard up for a story?

Lol get a grip. Go look up on YouTube Jeremy Cameron’s hits in the last 3 years, where he’s knocked guys the fu** out, or obviously Greene’s, or, I don’t know, a guy who actually hits people hard to get suspended like Hawkins. But yeah, Lynch is the king of it lol.

I just meant it in the context of how cheap his shots are. Not how impactful.

Back