Autopsy AFL 2020 Second Semi Final - Tigers v Saints Fri October 9th 7:50pm AEDT/6:50 AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch: Mmmm, there is definitely a second action and we all know what knees to the head can do? He'll get off again, but something is not right up top and Cotchin is his own man, plus it's finals time. If they both play against Port they make the Grand Final easily.....
Now lets see how honest you really are

Was it really to the head ?

A CLEAR 2nd action with the knee and was being a smartarse, he will be cleared, but he's pushing the envelope....Tigers will beat Port by about 5 or 6 goals anyway. What a shame.
Yeah it was unnecessary. He plays his best footy when he pushes the envelope.

Not confident against Port but fingers crossed. Cant believe were starting favourites.

Yeah it was unnecessary. He plays his best footy when he pushes the envelope.

Not confident against Port but fingers crossed. Cant believe were starting favourites.
Richmond are a 5 goal better team than Port and Geelong, they are a 2 or 3 goal better team than Brisbane and at least 6- 8 goals better than Collingwood..Next week is a doddle.

The whole action was from a bloke "trying" to be tough...i wouldn't rub him out for it, but then again he plays for the Tigers...throw the book at him!
Nothing about 'Trying to be tough' But more about getting in your players ace and letting them know they will be in for a hrad night
Players are constantly niggling , punching in the sides grabbing pinching etc all game.

I have see maybe 100 times players putting forearms into players chests throughts in a leaning action and this is similar but with his knee , The stkilda player just got up and moved on it was Nothing - Except a bad look

as cooney said wouldnt have bruised a grape

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A decent team would have beaten Richmond tonight, they have been meh.

Similar to last week, except Brisbane actually are a decent team and won.

If they don’t improve next week, Port will put them to the sword easily.

Dude, you go for Collingwood and Cox is your best forward.

Dude, you go for Collingwood and Cox is your best forward.
Yeah we are sh!t and will be for years with average players and a sh!t coach.

But what does that have to do with my post that you were replying to? Absolutely nothing.

I repeat, if Richmond continue their current form then Port will easily take care of them next week.

You asked me a question, a question I don’t know the answer to because I don’t know Mitch Robinson...so I answered “I don’t know”.

Just a reminder of your original post.
cb68a43069e60b21e72bf7e1c43a7ab1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back