Autopsy AFL 2020 Second Semi Final - Tigers v Saints Fri October 9th 7:50pm AEDT/6:50 AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Richmond end up winning the flag, I wanna see 90% of AFL fans pissed off, much better than a happy ending.

Same, it would be good to hear the salty fans again lol. I have to admit out of all the sports, AFL fans love a team when they first win a premiership and then universally hate them the following 2-3 years. Strangest supporters.

Yeah we are sh!t and will be for years with average players and a sh!t coach.

But what does that have to do with my post that you were replying to? Absolutely nothing.

I repeat, if Richmond continue their current form then Port will easily take care of them next week.

Maybe have a look at the difference in the previous team that played them to next Friday. Then add the weight of expectation on Port in their first prelim since 2014 in their 150th year up against a team playing its 4th straight prelim. I don’t think you know too much about football to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, it would be good to hear the salty fans again lol. I have to admit out of all the sports, AFL fans love a team when they first win a premiership and then universally hate them the following 2-3 years. Strangest supporters.
Yep, and honestly the way Richmond do play dirty just makes me wanna cheer them more, because you just know everyone is gonna be pissed off.

Saints were always unlikely this week, too many outs and play too slow against the Tiges. But holy hell, Tiges couldnt miss a shot in the first half! Good season Saints. Definitely a pass mark.

I think if last weeks EF was 2 minutes longer or one of our misses had gone through and we'd won against saints wed have given the Tiges a much tougher outing last night. Meh. Thats football. Hopefully we recruit a ruckman so Timmeee can be Timmeee until hes a ruckman too. Makes me wonder what could have been if wed gotten Ryder rather than Bruce.......sigh

Were very close, changing of the guard very soon, Dogs, Port, Lions and maybe Saints will be the power sides for the next 6 years. Tiges might hold on for one more as well, Cats, Hawks, West Coast, Sydney, all gone now.
What is schace? Contract situation
Can he become the number 1 fey forward allowing Bruce to be 2 or 3
Where will naughton settle in the line up

Just a reminder of your original post.
cb68a43069e60b21e72bf7e1c43a7ab1.jpg

You are genuinely stupid. Unrelated.

As soon as Martin goes it is over.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

So about another 7 seasons from my reckoning, in a season or two Dusty will head down as a permanent full forward and extend his career by a few seasons. His manager is smart enough to know he needs to play as long as possible as there'll be no media gravy train for Dusty when he finishes up.

Maybe have a look at the difference in the previous team that played them to next Friday. Then add the weight of expectation on Port in their first prelim since 2014 in their 150th year up against a team playing its 4th straight prelim. I don’t think you know too much about football to be honest.

Yeah right. You still don’t get it.

Richmond are playing average football at the moment. Nowhere near their last few years. If they play like they did against Brisbane and St Kilda, then Port will beat them next week.

Please continue to obfuscate.

Yeah right. You still don’t get it.

Richmond are playing average football at the moment. Nowhere near their last few years. If they play like they did against Brisbane and St Kilda, then Port will beat them next week.

Please continue to obfuscate.
One thing people seem to forget is Richmond generally play at the level to beat their opposition whether a top 4 or bottom 4 team. Case in point, struggle to beat Essendon, week after smash west coast, struggle to beat freo, week after smash Geelong. We’ve been doing the same thing since 2017. We were sloppy against the saints but one thing I know about this Richmond team is they can flick the switch when it matters.

Back