Autopsy AFL 2021 2nd Preliminary Final - Port v Dogs Sat September 11th 7:40pm EST / 7:10pm CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
They’ve taken over from north Melbourne now, with lycett, Dixon, Jonas and Powell pepper leading the brigade
I reckon that lot are actually pretty tough physical specimens. They’re just pretty average footballers.
Dogs have a knack of drafting blokes who might not be physically ready for AFL like English or don’t fit the mold like Daniel but are smart, skillful players that they develop perfectly.
Hell they’ve even got Schache playing useful footy.
And most clubs would have played JUH this year more.
Reckon Bevo is a very good coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
Hope our players expose you as the soft front runners you are when you arent being gifted goals from umpires

Can you name a final youve won in the past decade against the free kick count? (I wont wait I already know there isn't one)
[/QUOTE
lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tigerandy63

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2007
Cranbourne, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Dogs now the third team to make the GF outside the top 4, following the Dogs in 2016 and GWS in 2019.

It interesting that this has now happened 3 times in the last 6 seasons, when it never happened at all for the first 16 years of the current top 8 system (from 2000-2015).
In fairness, the Dogs were top 2 virtually all season till they dropped the last 3 games. Last week & tonight showed where they are really at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

revo333

Premiership Player
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dogs now the third team to make the GF outside the top 4, following the Dogs in 2016 and GWS in 2019.

It interesting that this has now happened 3 times in the last 6 seasons, when it never happened at all for the first 16 years of the current top 8 system (from 2000-2015).
Must be that pre finals bye...

Black Saab

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Stef Martin is such an underrated part of the dogs team. Not an a grader but just halves everything and allows a pure mid vs mid battle which favours the dogs depth big time. If he can just nullify Gawn it’ll be huge for the dogs.
Totally agree. He competed and played his role exceptionally well. It's the best the Dogs have looked in the ruck for the last month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad