Autopsy AFL 2021 2nd Preliminary Final - Port v Dogs Sat September 11th 7:40pm EST / 7:10pm CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1034025A-3862-40B0-9A56-B1E32D2EAB75.png

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON SECOND PRELIMINARY FINAL
PORT ADELAIDE V WESTERN BULLDOGS
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH 7:40PM EST / 7:10PM CST (ADELAIDE OVAL)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM

$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

POWER

B: R.Burton, T.McKenzie, A.Aliir
HB: M.Bergman, T.Jonas, D.Byrne-Jones
C: X.Duursma, O.Wines, D.Houston
HF: K.Amon, T.Marshall, Z.Butters
F: R.Gray, C.Dixon, C.Rozee
FOLL: S.Lycett, T.Boak, W.Drew

I/C: S.Motlop, R.Bonner, O.Fantasia, P.Ladhams
EMG: S.Powell-Pepper, S.Mayes, J.Lienert, T.Clurey

IN: Nil
OUT: S.Powell-Pepper (sub)

BULLDOGS
B: E.Wood, R.Gardner, B.Williams
HB: C.Daniel, Z.Cordy, B.Dale
C: B.Smith, J.Dunkley, L.Hunter
HF: L.Vandermeer, A.Naughton, A.Treloar
F: J.Schache, T.English, M.Hannan
FOLL: S.Martin, J.Macrae, M.Bontempelli

I/C: J.Johannisen, T.Liberatore, T.Duryea, R.Smith
EMG: A.Scott, Le.Young, M.Wallis, E.Richards

IN: Z.Cordy, S.Martin
OUT: A.Keath, C.Weightman (both injured), Le.Young (omitted)

* Thread derailment/umpire whinging will see you out if it.

Last edited:

I thought our game last night was pretty bad but then I checked my socials and everyone was saying it was GOTY.

Need to tidy up a lot before this game, we turned it over under no pressure ten times last night.

Should be a cracker of a game. I think we got pretty beaten up last night and will be sore. Not sure how we back that intensity up again but hoping for the best. Georgiades seems to be back too. Just couldn’t stop Boak last time.
Hopefully the neutrals dont fuc* up this thread too. Can see it’s already started. Comment something useful or pis* off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port should be too good. Hope they make it, would be great to see players like Gray, Boak, and Jonas get a chance to play a Grand Final.

Can win it without him
How does the forward line structure up? You probably need Schache in the forwardline because Aliir is going to frequently drop off his man to help whoever is on Naughton. Guess it depends on if Georgiadis returns to the Port line up as to whether you need another tall defender or if they just go with Dixon + Marshall and let the small forwards go at it again.
At least Port don't have a smaller forward as fast as Cameron.

How does the forward line structure up? You probably need Schache in the forwardline because Aliir is going to frequently drop off his man to help whoever is on Naughton. Guess it depends on if Georgiadis returns to the Port line up as to whether you need another tall defender or if they just go with Dixon + Marshall and let the small forwards go at it again.
Marshall isn't a threat. Dixon meh, Keath gave him a bath last time.

I don't know but we do have options for the forward line.

Cordy or someone else will probably play as a defensive forward like in 2016.

Oh! A crows supporter and footy follower since the 70s 80s when the game was super brilliant compared to today, I of course don't want to see a Port win but in view of the pathetic vfl run AFl with it's dumb rule changes, bias, rubbish commentators (Drew Morphett one of the few good ones ever from Vic), and that witch Carol on TV, and the vomit media of the AFL, it will be good to see Port win this week! SA all t he way - Kick A Vic - Covid State forever!

Back