Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - Carlton v Saints Thurs March 4th (STK 125 d CAR 99) Highlights in OP

More goals make for more entertaining footy?

• Hocking is a genius of course it does

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No finals footy is lower scoring and more entertaining

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What i like from a saint perspective is the middle is in training mode trying different things. The backline has been shuffled a bit as well. The only part of the ground that will resemble the main season is the forward line and it's been an effortless massacre in both pre season games.

Once we get Ryder rucking and Steele takes the game on properly it's going to be great to see.

Sorry mate I thought Collingwood Jumper looked like one thing and St Kildas looked like another...

100 years of history must be wrong...

Go Pies... I mean Saints... I mean Pies... no its definitely a Pies jumper... I mean sorry... what?

Go Saints Pies jumper???

Too much black in the saints jumper for it to be a pies jumper ;)

Not sure how it looks on tv but here at the ground it’s a snooze fest. Hope the pressure turns up a notch round 1 because right now there is next to none.

Atleast one of their rules changes is finally rightly or wrongly having the desired effect.

I've never been less engaged in a saints game

Some people just can't be pleased, it's unreal. Go back and watch footy from 20 years ago when everyone says it was great and players just waltz through the middle of the ground with no pressure. They move the ball from d50 to the goal square with four consecutive uncontested marks. And everyone opines for it because there were lots of goalzzzzz. It then starts to go the other way with actual defensive tactics and pressure applied (shock horror) and we all hate it because it becomes a mix of soccer and rugby, now tonight is back to the glory dayz and you're still not happy!

I hope Webster doesn't get a game this year again. Some ordinary kicking out of defence and sloppy defending.

Some people just can't be pleased, it's unreal. Go back and watch footy from 20 years ago when everyone says it was great and players just waltz through the middle of the ground with no pressure. They move the ball from d50 to the goal square with four consecutive uncontested marks. And everyone opines for it because there were lots of goalzzzzz. It then starts to go the other way with actual defensive tactics and pressure applied (shock horror) and we all hate it because it becomes a mix of soccer and rugby, now tonight is back to the glory dayz and you're still not happy!

Had no issue with the contested game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Higgins doing his best Josh Bruce impersonation.

Back