Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm AEDT (Marvel) Highlights in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

73463C6B-7C99-4D7D-911F-6F836E19E35F.png

AFL 2021 AAMI COMMUNITY SERIES
COLLINGWOOD V RICHMOND
FRIDAY MARCH 5TH 7:25 AEDT (MARVEL STADIUM)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000’s IN CASH PRIZES

:play: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/bigfooty-2021-afl-h-a-and-finals.33/

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

MAGPIES
B:
J.Howe, J.Roughead, B.Maynard
HB: J.Crisp, D.Moore, I.Quaynor
C: T.Brown, S.Pendlebury, J.Noble
HF: O.Henry, M.Cox, W.Hoskin-Elliott
F: J.Elliott, W.Kelly, J.Daicos
FOLL: B.Grundy, J.De Goey, S.Sidebottom

I/C: J.Thomas, T.Ruscoe, C.Brown, J.Madgen, D.Cameron, T.Bianco, L.Greenwood, B.Sier
EMG: T.Wilson, C.Poulter, N.Murphy, A.Tohill

TIGERS
B:
D.Grimes, D.Astbury, N.Balta
HB: L.Baker, N.Vlastuin, J.Short
C: K.McIntosh, S.Bolton, J.Caddy
HF: J.Aarts, S.Edwards, J.Castagna
F: C.Coleman-Jones, D.Martin, J.Riewoldt
FOLL: T.Nankervis, T.Cotchin, K.Lambert

I/C: D.Rioli, N.Broad, J.Graham, M.Pickett, M.Chol, W.Martun, R.Collier-Dawkins, D.Eggmolesse-Smith
EMG: T.Dow, P.Naish, J.Ross, R.Garthwaite

COLLINGWOOD 11.8.74
RICHMOND 11.14.80

Last edited:

Win lose or draw the result means less than s**t all, but it will be good seeing people make outlandish statements about each team either way.

I just want to see the kids coming through, don't really care to watch the seniors run around rusty at 80%
Particularly keen on the young mids and HBF players potentially fighting for round 1 spots available.

Get some running and match practice into the legs, that and no injuries and its a good hitout.

Win lose or draw the result means less than sh*t all, but it will be good seeing people make outlandish statements about each team either way.

I just want to see the kids coming through, don't really care to watch the seniors run around rusty at 80%
Particularly keen on the young mids and HBF players potentially fighting for round 1 spots available.

Get some running and match practice into the legs, that and no injuries and its a good hitout.
Yep, good chance to play the kids and those coming back from injury etc, wish they'd put these games back on FTA television.

I would just like to be the first person to congratulate Collingwood on winning the March Premiership. Well done. COOOOOLLLLIIINNNGGGWWOOOODDDDD.

What’s the difference between this and the practice games that have been played?

These games will be by the H&A rules.
Practice games were by whatever rules the clubs agreed to (extra players, length of qtrs, etc).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These games will be by the H&A rules.
Practice games were by whatever rules the clubs agreed to (extra players, length of qtrs, etc).
Reckon the clubs do a better job of setting rules than the league does, just quietly.

Reckon the clubs do a better job of setting rules than the league does, just quietly.

Yes/no.

The leagues track record on rules changes is abysmal, but unlimited bench and short qtrs don't really work for me either.

I'm just excited to be able to attend a game again. Its been..a long long time. Actually the last game I went to was the marsh series game in Morwell v Saints i march 2020 before everything went to hell. But my last game game, prelim 2019...

Like I said. Long time lol feels like forever ago.

Tom Lynch won't play with a minor toe complaint. I don't really care about tomorrow but hope that doesn't restrict his training or put round 1 in doubt.

Rest Nank & Jack so we can go with Sampson as ruck with Chol & CCJ as KPF, both rotating through ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back