Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm AEDT (Marvel) Highlights in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Result doesn't matter, but some encouraging signs. Defence was pretty good, intercept game was strong, pressure was great early but we tired a little. I thought some of the new faces competed hard in their limited opportunity.

Josh Caddy surprised me, maybe there's hope for him as a midfielder? Seems to be moving very well and finding the ball.

Need to work on conversion and forward structure. Lynch back will help that a lot.

Tiger fans would have had flash backs of the 2018 prelim when Cox was running hot lols
Yeah it would have been pretty tense for the neutral I’d imagine. Seemed to happen when we rested our key players in the second half, but a full flight Cox is pretty exciting for some no doubt.

Our side needs to peak around Sept not March. When Dusty, Cotchin, Grimes, Nankervis were rested at half time that was sorta the vibe that the coaches saw this as a practice match.

Hopefully Prestia and Lynch coming into the side will straighten us up for round one. Carlton looked great offensively last night.

Reckon Caddy and Aarts may push for best 22 this year also, which will create more competition for spots.

Isn’t a media darling. Needs to average that for the season to just make the AA squad.
Hes steadily improved every year, 25 years old now and about to hit 100 games, the next couple of seasons are probably his best football. The new rule will benefit his style, I reckon he'll elevate again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#freekickrichmond looks legit.

funny frees in pre season!

What is this sorcery you speak of?

2017 free kicks for

Pies 3rd most

Tiges 18th

2018 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 18th

2019 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 13th

2020 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 17th

2021 free-kick count for AAMI COMMUNITY SERIES GAME

Pies 31

Tiges 24

Now say it with me, #freekickcollingwood coming to a game near you!!!

2017 free kicks for

Pies 3rd most

Tiges 18th

2018 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 18th

2019 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 13th

2020 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 17th

Pies 31

Tiges 24

Pies fans might have trouble understanding those stats. Here is a stat they might find easier to comprehend, 2 premierships in the last 60 years:)

Last edited:
Pies fans might have trouble understanding those stats. Here is a stat they might find easier to comprehend, 2 premierships in the last 60 years:)

Because they can't read too well. You need to use pictures.

1614983828112.png

1615010679697.png

In before "we won back to back in 1902, 1903, and how 'bout 1927-1930". Puhhhhlease.

Last edited:

2017 free kicks for

Pies 3rd most

Tiges 18th

2018 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 18th

2019 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 13th

2020 free kicks for

Pies 1st

Tiges 17th

Pies 31

Tiges 24

HahHa gotta laugh at the "umps love tigers" bullshit

Couldn't be less true but its all they can cling to and make themselves believe

Pies fans might have trouble understanding those stats. Here is a stat they might find it easier to comprehend, 2 premierships in the last 60 years:)
i wonder if winning flags turns people into obnoxious plonkers or whether they were already locked in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back