Autopsy AFL 2021 First Preliminary Final - Demons v Cats Fri September 10th 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 76 40.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They paid how much for Jeremy Cameron?

There are no friends for the Cats tonight at the
ground.

How bad has Jeremy Cameron been?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott deserves this for having the shittiest haircut in footy since Dermie.

No.

But after this week, it is time to flick the switch.

Agreed. Henderson has to go, Selwood I think should call it quits, I’d cop the whack about Higgins, mistake, move him out, I don’t think Smith has been a mistake by any means he’s been great but probably can’t help us going forward in his role. Couple of others

Ok, clearly there’s some better analysts here than me. Tom Stewart is one of my favourite defenders to watch. How much of a difference would he have made? Would he have kept it to a five goal game instead of a 12 goal game?
I was thinking that in the last couple of weeks - but the reality is Port and Dees have shown that we are good, but not at the pointy end with this list and game style. I don’t blame Scott for going again; he had every reason to believe a tweak could be enough. It wasn’t and we’ll need to look at getting back into real contention with some changes. Tom Stewart will be a big part of this - wouldn’t be surprised if he was captain next year

Back