Autopsy AFL 2021 First Semi Final - Lions v Bulldogs Sat September 4th 7:20 EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest I’m surprised the timekeeper didn’t get involved to help the undisciplined lions……fmd , from the most disciplined side in the comp to an undisciplined rabble giving away free after free

I feel very sorry for you. This very basic interaction has gone completely over your head.
Dum is a commonly accepted shortening of dumdum or dum-dum.

Dumb generally is used in relation to silence or unable to speak. You’re a moron.
You feel sorry for me- now that’s a kick in the guts. So you meant dum-dum did you? That’s not what you wrote is it? Although on this topic I am willing to admit you would without question have a good understanding.

Oh a Richmond fan didn't find the umpiring bad? what a surprise.

Who did we play tonight, was it the Tigers?

fu** me, we must be a good young team to get so far under the skin of a fan base who have won 3 flags recently.

Gratifying knowing for what ever reason, we have upset you Guys so much that we live in your head like this.

its actually disturbing you took 2 hours to put this together, I didn't read it by the way. fu** that.

Just a passionate AFL follower in lockdown who was reading hundreds of messages about the umpiring, that watching the game I didn’t think was that bad. So instead of assuming it must have been terrible I thought I’d actually review the last quarter. And I know it’s frustrating to think it wasn’t the umpires that cost you the game and to have to hold your actual team and players accountable …. but proper analysis shows it wasn’t really the umpires.

If you want to check the decisions I’ve provided time stamps.

It was a great game for a neutral supporter, but Lions fans had the rub of the green 2 weeks ago to get them top-4, and didn’t have the rub of the green this week. That’s footy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
[/QUOTE]

It was umpiring. You, a handful of Tigers losers and some overly defensive Dogs fans are the only people in Australia that share your view.

I have never seen such an outpouring of disbelief as I have seen to the umpiring in this game.

Oh yeah, I watched that McCarthy reversal one back too, thought at the time that was there, looked closely - and it's another ******* joke of a free at a crucial stage. The Dogs player engages him and trips over. Add that to you ******* little 'tiger fan says it was a fair game' list as another howler.

The Daniel one is insufficient intent every day of the week

Threw his boot at and connected with it - and it went directly our if bounds about 12 meters from where it hit his boot.

You must try to keep it in.

Half your other takes on these calls are dubious, the fact you got that one so wrong throws the whole list into question.

Learn the rule.

I know the rule. A clear skill error should not be paid deliberate. Let’s see if the analysis through the week has it confirmed as an incorrect call. I’ll be surprised if they say it was a correct call, but we will see.

I think my other takes are very even handed. Regardless, it was a few dodgy ones each way. No doubt the HTB not paid against Dale the most crucial and the one everybody remembers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL - we were incredible last night, as were they. Tigers fans just making themselves look pathetic in this thread.
If you read the threads, it’s Lions fans whinging about everything other than their team simply not up to it.
The heat should come from you and other Lions fans, seduced by a coach and club that simply has not delivered.
I’m sure the board will be asking serious questions of the coaching panel and senior players. To blame umpiring, injuries and anything else you think of, to excuse underperformance is a cop out.

I know the rule. A clear skill error should not be paid deliberate. Let’s see if the analysis through the week has it confirmed as an incorrect call. I’ll be surprised if they say it was a correct call, but we will see.

I think my other takes are very even handed. Regardless, it was a few dodgy ones each way. No doubt the HTB not paid against Dale the most crucial and the one everybody remembers.

Its not a skill error if you just hack it out of the air though? That is not taking enough care to take possesion and keep it in near the boundary.

That means if a player wants the boundary line under pressure, you could just karate kick the ball and say it was an accident if it goes out.

It's the same as soccering to advantage, if it goes out It's a free.

Its not deliberate any more you must take care to keep the ball in play.. he did not do that. For me, it's a free.

Now if you want an example of what you are trying to describe, let's use the oscar/ handball example late in the third that (along with 2 other dubious frees) lead to a shot on goal.

He look possesion and went to handball to Robbo and missed him by about a meter, that is a skill error that shouldn't be rewarded insufficient intent free.

There's a good example for you.

I know the rule. A clear skill error should not be paid deliberate.
No, it shouldn't but it does, just like there's a ruck infringement of one form or another in almost every contest but they allow that to slip through to the keeper, until scores are equal in a final with a minute and change to play..

If you read the threads, it’s Lions fans whinging about everything other than their team simply not up to it.
The heat should come from you and other Lions fans, seduced by a coach and club that simply has not delivered.
I’m sure the board will be asking serious questions of the coaching panel and senior players. To blame umpiring, injuries and anything else you think of, to excuse underperformance is a cop out.

We are all asking plenty of questions. Mental fortitude, mind-set, trade targets, 1 paced mids, home finals record, choke factor, key players going missing, we are hurting like you would not believe.

Why do all you Tigers fans even care and what sort of sick satisfaction do you get from coming to troll opposition fans when your team isn't involved? It's sad.

Interms of Tigers fans trying to ridicule last night's performance on mass (in a very strange obsessive way) read the ******* room.

It was a belter and both teams left everything on the field, we are proud of our guys and the AFL world bar you losers are behind us this morning - there will be no 'heat' coming on anyone as a result of that game.

Yes we haven't delivered but this group have plenty of footy infront of us, we will be just fine.

So you aren’t even a real fan of Port Adelaide hahahahahaha

I bet you are really upset about the prison bars jumper as well
Yes I am but I also grew up following my suburban team in the SANFL long before Port had an AFL team, I can't erase that or have known it would become a point of difference 20yrs later, * you're a simpleton to not get that.

I also have a liking for Hawthorn as my favourite SANFL player was Platten at a time when we didn't have our own AFL representation.
I guess I should have known to ignore that a decade before Port entered too.

I have also made it quite clear in relevant threads that I don't care for the pylons as there's bigger fish to fry, it is only a distraction.

Yes I am but I also grew up following my suburban team in the SANFL long before Port had an AFL team, I can't erase that or have known it would become a point of difference 20yrs later, fu** you're a simpleton to not get that.

I also have a liking for Hawthorn as my favourite SANFL player was Platten at a time when we didn't have our own AFL representation.

Please tell me more

Yes I am but I also grew up following my suburban team in the SANFL long before Port had an AFL team, I can't erase that or have known it would become a point of difference 20yrs later, fu** you're a simpleton to not get that.

Haha seriously mate give it a rinse. Your team wasn’t even playing and you’ve been posting the same sh*t since last night. We get it, you think the umps are cheaters. You have a prelim this week..move your focus onto something that is more important. Should be a cracker.

You have a prelim this week..move your focus onto something that is more important. Should be a cracker.

With all due respect you'll have to excuse my apprehension with regard to next week as a follower of a club that has been continually smashed for the good of Vic football in finals and suffered a smashing in a GF at the hands of a drug riddled Cats side.
We know we'll be taking on far more than those in red, white and blue next week.

Back