AFL Grand Final AFL 2021 GRAND FINAL - Demons v Dogs Sat September 25th 7:15pm EST / 5:15pm WST (Optus) Congratulations Demons! 🍾🏆 Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 132 36.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 108 29.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 50 13.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serious question for dogs and demons
would you really feel disheartened if you lost like I really think if the tigers lost last year I would be flat for like 24 hrs but I doubt It wont quite have the same emotional scars most supporters have with losing a grand final. I think Melbourne cause they have been success starved but i reckon if the dogs lose I don’t think there fans would be burnt or emotionally scared. Honestly I don’t think cats fans last year care
I like Maxy and Neale Daniher so that would certainly dull the pain a lot. If Nathan Jones was playing it would even easier

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Think the Dogs will most likely kick the first 5-6 goals. We will peg it back but be down by 15-25 all night. Dogs will pull away and win by 35. Scrappy affair, lots of nerves, it’ll be an average affair for neutrals in the mould of the 2013 GF.

All the bullshit hype is on Melbourne but the Dogs aren’t getting the credit they deserve.
Sounds like you are a bit anxious about the game. Should have kept your emotions to yourself, that is what "real men" do, you sook.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
Another Basilism :-

After a chopper view of Melbourne’s bus driving down the Mitchell Fwy (from Joondalup), a chopper view of the Dog’s bus comes up on the screen, obviously not on the freeway .....

“Not too sure why the Dog’s aren’t coming down the Mitchell Fwy”.

The Dogs are staying at the Tradewinds, right on Canning Hwy. The route they would take, is Canning Hwy to Kwinana Fwy, through the Polly Pipe on the Farmer Fwy, and you hit the stadium. See no Mitchell Fwy at all !!!.

Geez, Basil makes Jako sound like a Rocket Scientist.

Another Basilism :-

After a chopper view of Melbourne’s bus driving down the Mitchell Fwy (from Joondalup), a chopper view of the Dog’s bus comes up on the screen, obviously not on the freeway .....

“Not too sure why the Dog’s aren’t coming down the Mitchell Fwy”.

The Dogs are staying at the Tradewinds, right on Canning Hwy. The route they would take, is Canning Hwy to Kwinana Fwy, through the Polly Pipe on the Farmer Fwy, and you hit the stadium. See no Mitchell Fwy at all !!!.

Geez, Basil makes Jako sound like a Rocket Scientist.
Shouldn't the Mayor of Perth at least know what roads come in and out of the city?

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
Shouldn't the Mayor of Perth at least know what roads come in and out of the city?

I speak for 99.274 % of people in Perth, ........ Basil is laughed at every step on the way. Everyone knows there are only two ways to travel to Freo, obviously Bas never made it to Freo Oval in his “heady” footy career.

By the way, he presides over the City of Perth, which is dead.

Footy Time

Senior List
Sep 1, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Love the Dogs' banner today

242216017_10220104887197634_4410781830828549673_n.jpg

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Think the Dogs will most likely kick the first 5-6 goals. We will peg it back but be down by 15-25 all night. Dogs will pull away and win by 35. Scrappy affair, lots of nerves, it’ll be an average affair for neutrals in the mould of the 2013 GF.

All the bullshit hype is on Melbourne but the Dogs aren’t getting the credit they deserve.
Ah the good old reverse dark cloud

Premiers: Western Bulldogs
Norm Smith medal: Bailey Dale

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Can't split em,

Happy with either result, but I'll tip none the less

Dees by less than a goal
Bailey Smith the normie

Treloar brings the Pies curse.

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond

Cmon you blokes are favourites and rightfully so.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sounds like you are a bit anxious about the game. Should have kept your emotions to yourself, that is what "real men" do, you sook.
Wow! How about you GAGF? Anxious? I am giving my prediction about how the game will go. Really sorry that you feel upset to reply after I’ve tipped the WB. Anxious? I won’t even watch the game. If we win then great, get to watch the reply and buy my DVD. If we lose, who cares? Didn’t sit through. It’s called playing the percentages.

Back