AFL Grand Final AFL 2021 GRAND FINAL - Demons v Dogs Sat September 25th 7:15pm EST / 5:15pm WST (Optus) Congratulations Demons! 🍾🏆 Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 16 4.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 132 36.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 108 29.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 50 13.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So ******* proud to be West Australian, they’ve done it magnificently.
Absolutely, with much less time to pull the whole thing together as well. No disrespect to Qld, we will be forever grateful for last year, but having it in a passionate Aussie Rules state makes all the difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're proud of Birds of Tokyo?

No, the fact that they’ve managed to build a fantastic stadium (which was very controversial for many years) fill it and do a great job of hosting the AFL GF.

At least they can sit at the pub and drink the night away…what are we doing here in Melbourne?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if that hammy is not as good as they said, May doesn't look right.

As for Salem, he was in everything in the 1st and unsighted in the 2nd.

Every time Caleb has the ball in his hands you know he will use it precisely & effectively.

Shache needs to get his hands on it a little more and Weightman just needs to get his hands on it.

Dees were ferocious early but were aided by the Dogs giving the ball back to them with ease, heaven help them if Petracca goes down, he is in the engine room and carrying them.

I'm enjoying this game a lot as a neutral but I still want the Dogs to win.
Easton Wood looks iffy. Broken wrist?

Back